12/20/2005

Is today still Monday?

Ok...so I get up this morning...update my blog (first things first right?) ATTEMPT to get Tony up so he can put some gas in the van (why did I EVEN try? he is SO hard to wake up)ANYWAY....get the kids up, fed, and ready....I take a quick shower, and we walk out the door at 7. Well...I FORGOT that I had to go to the ATM, so I kinda had to backtrack....went to the ATM, made a deposit, kept some for myself...shhh don't tell....dropped one kiddo off at daycare, went to get gas....gets INTERESTING here....I tried to pump...didn't work..went inside, stood in line for like 15 minutes, told them what I wanted and on which pump....they said the pump was already on?!? WHAT? NO ITS NOT....so I had to go BACK outside, pump the gas (I only pumped 10 dollars, was gonna fill up, so they LOST OUT) then go BACK inside to pay, only to have to stand in line AGAIN!LOL...then noticed the tires looked low on the van....oh JOY! LOL....at this point its about 7:25 and Jaelyn had to be at school at 7:20. NOT TODAY! LOL..got everyone dropped off...driving down the highway, and POOF...my rubberband pops...now since Im getting a perm this week, Im gonna be VERY low maintanece....I had the top half up in a rubberband and the rest hanging..with my butterfly clips on top of the rubberband. Can ya see it....well, of ALL the days, I do NOT have an extra rubberband in the car OR my purse...so now I have a BIG OLE tacky goldish rubberband that I got from a coworker! Cute huh? I just laughed! Wonder what the REST of the day holds!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home