12/23/2005

If you're happy and you know it....

CLAP YOUR HANDS.....**CLAP**CLAP** I am so happy right now. Its not just, Im happy because its almost Christmas happy, but a genuine happiness. This has been SUCH a crazy year....I WILL not EVEN begin to tell you....but its been a living......NIGHTMARE....mainly by some things I did to myself, but I THANK GOD FOR DELIVERANCE AND FORGIVENESS!!!!! And YES in that order!!!! I really believe that next year is OUR year....In my heart I feel as if we are stepping into our "SEASON" our season of change. It has actually already started. We have made some REALLY major changes in our lives, from me not being in nursing school to finding a new church home, but I do know that it is all being ordered by God. One change led to another and another and it brings me to where I am today. God is really looking over our family and I know He has us in the palm of His hand. Its amazing the peace I have and how I can just feel the breath of God on me and my family. I know it sounds strange, but when you have been in the place that I have been in when you CAN NOT feel God, and you DON'T know if He is there, EVEN THOUGH the Word tells us that He will NEVER leave us NOR forsake us......then you appreciate when I am feeling now. I sit here with tears in my eyes, just thinking of the awesomeness (is that even a word) of God. He is more than I will ever be, that is why I pattern my life after HIM...not after man. I do know that it is better to please God than man...Im thankful that I have a RELATIONSHIP with God and NOT just religion. Im thankful for my husband. I can NOT say that enough. We have had some VERY rough times, but God has seen us through....Im thankful for my children, even though they can work my VERY last nerve, they are truly a blessing to me. They can make me laugh and cry at the same time! I love them more than I EVER thought I could love anyone!!!!! Im thankful for my family! For my twin brother, that gave me a sister (HEY ZANETE!!) I love her dearly!! She is the sister I have always wanted a sister...THANKS ANDRE!! HEE HEE!!! Im thankful for Corey (my foster brother,but he really is JUST MY BROTHER!) who picks up my kids at a moments notice if he isn't working! I love him too!!! And for my stray brother Marvin ( he used to live across the street from my mom and just kinda moved in one day! LOL) he is a NUT! Lastly but not least, my parents. I would NOT be here had it not been for them. Im thankful for the relationship I have with my mother. She is really my best friend. And my dad...he's crazy but I love him! Im thankful for all the new friends that God has brought into my life...one mainly being Dawn. I feel like I have known her all my life. If she didn't know...she knows now that she is a special person to me! (sorry Marque, you HAVE to share! LOL) And Cathy, we have been friends for SO long!! I can't WAIT to come to Maryland so I can see that BEAUTIFUL baby (when he/she gets here!) I LOVE YOU GIRL!!! Ok...that got kinda long and VERY sappy!!!! BYE! LOL

3 Comments:

Blogger Butterfly Momma said...

What an awesome post - I just did a similar post last night - this time of year always makes me reflect on the year - and of course I always realize that there were so many blessings! May you have a great new year!

1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a great post A!

5:14 PM  
Blogger Dawn Bibbs said...

Awww, you're gonna make me cry! How sweet of you. I too feel blessed to have you in my life. Even though we have not met face to face yet, I feel that when we do, we'll just keep pressin on like we have been for the past month or so via email. Love ya girl! Thanks for being my new "old" friend (you know what I mean...like we go WAY back...smile)

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home