12/22/2005

Women + FOOD= Good Time!

***ETA*** Today is the day I get my hair done!!! Im excited AND nervous!!! I will of COURSE take a pic when I get home! I went to lunch yesterday with Joann, and Tonya...their girls came along for the ride too! We had a WONDERFUL time! We went to TGI Fridays and just had a BLAST! {That is SERIOUSLY my new word! LOL} The food was wonderful and the laughs were great! Those two are a riot! ESPECIALLY Mrs. Tonya! LOL....Anyway, just wanted to post SOME of my gifts!!!! This is a notebook Joann made for me. Isn't it BEAUTIFUL!?! She is SO thoughtful.... The next pic {YES I DID SCAN IT} LOL, is my PC silent setter....I did NOT have one! Can you believe it!?!? LOL..can't WAIT to play around with it. {Oh, Joann, Tony said thanks for this one! LOL} And Lastly, the BEST Of all I think, I LOVE snowflakes, and Joann got me this BEAUTIFUL snowflake ornament that is gonna go on my tree RIGHT now! Its beautiful...along with some QK things! WOO HOOO Also, Tonya got me some Doodlebug paper poises,and some Senic Route Papers! HELLO!!!! I did NOT have these either! OH ...I also got some Heidi Swapp Snowflake Silhouette Images...OH.........and I now have some "DIRTY LAUNDRY"!!! Only you scrappers know what Im talking about! I LOVE this stuff!!!! Ok...gotta get ready for work. And guess what....DH is off, so guess who is home with the kids? HAHAHA!

7 Comments:

Blogger Mara said...

sweet sweet friends!!
nice gifts!

7:59 AM  
Blogger Muriel said...

tell me how you like the silent setter...I don't have one either...hence my love for brads now...

9:51 AM  
Blogger angieoh! said...

Love love love it. Those are my feelings on the silent setter. I hope you will enjoy!!!

10:02 AM  
Blogger Jennifer S. said...

Glad you had such a great time getting spoiled by your girlfriends! BTW Great video - loving Kirk Franklin :)

10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You scored! Look at all that fun stuff. And the 20D??? Just read about that! What a nice Christmas!!

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love those QK tags you have there!!

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that journal!! Soooo cute! :) kristi

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home