..Brought to you by the letter "U"
That one word sums it up.....just {UGH}. That is how I feel today. {UGH} Wonder how many times I will say that. {UGH} Think I will make my point? {UGH}
Even though I TRULY LOVE my job, I do NOT want to go to work today. My husband is still off work, why aren't I? {UGH} I "STILL" have a cold, but where as I thought it was getting better, it has taken a turn for the worse, and now, I am NOT the only one sick.....EVERYONE has a cold. {UGH} I can handle being sick. I can handle the kids being sick, but what I can NOT handle, is when my husband gets sick. He is worse than ANYONE. {UGH}! LOL.....I must nurse him back QUICKLY....Grown men make "THE" worse babies...LOL, but I wouldn't trade him for the world. In my eyes, he is perfect. {EXCEPT WHEN HE IS SICK}! LOL
Today doesn't hold much for me, THANK GOD! Last night my inlaws and niece and nephews came over. We had a great time. It was kinda of an unexpected visit, but those are the best! I managed to get one of my SIL's hooked on the "Knifty Knitter"! I didn't have time to finish the scarf I was making her and she asked to see it and ended up taking ALL my stuff home! LOL....soooooooo she now has a new hobby. But how in the WORLD am I going to explain to her how to take it off the loom? Can you guess what I am going to say? LOL {UGH}
The tree will come down today. Its actually lookin PRETTY pitiful. It has served its time well!!! The kids will also have to take their tree down. That is ONE thing I LOVE about a live tree....you can just, basically, throw it out the door when you finish with it!!!!
My husband now has a BLOG....that I think is THE funniest thing! He has "JUST" gotten to where he checks his email everyday. I get so excited when I check my email at work, and his name is in my inbox!!! How sweet is that! Anyway, his bl0g is BRAND SPANKING NEW....his first post had about 6 words in it. So he looked at mine and said, I don't like this anymore. And I said what? He said, my blog doesn't look like yours. I said its BRAND NEW!?! Mine only started looking like this last week....so now he has to decide on what type of picture he wants as his banner! And I think he wants a profile pic up....but ummmm, he does NOT want to take a picture! LOL...hopefully today we will get it up and going. Then Im gonna link him here! LOL...
Ok, that is it for right now. I need to iron my clothes and eat a bagel...and maybe make a pot of coffee. And take SOME type of medicine so I can breathe with my mouth closed....{UGH} I will post again if anything "blog worthy" happens! Have a great day!

7 Comments:
so feel the same as you today only i do not love my job, not today and not tomorrow, lol Ugh!
feeling also a bit sick. Lol on your mans blog. can;t wait to check it out!
corinne5xxx
I had surprise guests last night too - hair not done, no make-up and the house in post-Christmas chaos... UGH!
I hope your day gets better :) I have had quite a few days like that but the good thing is it gets better. I had to laugh at what you said about being able to handle everyone being sick except your husband. So true!! What is it about men when they get sick? They shut down, but we can manage to take care of the whole family and keep going. Although, my husband has not been that bad this time around.
Ugh, I feel exactly the same way today! I don't want to be at work, I want to be home, taking down all my xmas stuff!!
:)
Teresa
I totally agree with you 100% about the job thing. Sometimes, you're just not feeling the job thing. HA! I woke up with a migraine today, so I missed work. I so needed to listen to some Kirk Franklin today, thanks for posting it on your blog. I hope you get better soon. I am beginning to battle a cold also. Get your DH better. Men just can NOT take being sick. But it sounds like you have a great DH!
sorry you're not feeling so hot.
and the whole fam too - that's no good.
i think i am getting something which makes me say "UGH" too!!
Your hub has a blog?!
That's cute...
Get well soon! It sucks to be sick ... have some chicken noodle soup & some hot chocolate- those always do wonders for me! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home