I have a wonderful husband!
Let me brag on him for a second.....Yesterday, I did NOT want to go ANYWHERE! I drive so much that when I get a chance to NOT MOVE MY CAR, that is ALWAYS going to be what I choose....
Well, "T" wanted go out somewhere, so he went to walmart for me to stand in the terribly long return line and to pick up a few things....no big deal. So, after leaving Walmart (where he spent a LOT of time...he even picked up a few things for the house) he went to the Polo Store and got me these CUTE Polo shirts!!!! I mean TOO cute.....
Then he went to Banana Republic Republic, my all time favorite store I think, and got me this BEAUTIFUL Mohair wrap. Its a soft, soft, pink with pink sequin throughout it. Isn't it PRETTY???? He did SO good. I was SOOOOOOO not expecting him to come home with something for ME! Its not my birthday, Christmas is over, just a "JUST BECAUSE" Gift. How thoughtful is that?
I have a wonderful husband. He doesn't care about my ever growing supply of scrapbook supplies.....or that I would rather scrap than sleep sometimes. I am a BLESSED woman. Luck has NOTHING to do with it. Im not just blessed because he bought me gifts yesterday, Im blessed because I have a WONDERFUL man in my life. EVEN when he gets on my nerves. I get on my OWN nerves sometimes!!
He helps me around the house, helps me with the kids, and when I run late and get up cranky because I HAVE to be on the highway no later than 7:30 in order to make it to work early, he helps me run around the house and get everything together because when I oversleep.....I OVERSLEEP!!!
Just yesterday morning, he got upset with me because I didn't let him finish breakfast! LOL....Anyway...he is a wonderful guy. I don't EVER want to take him for granted.......
Gotta go...the kids go to my MIL's house today and tomorrow, then back to school on Thursday....THANK GOD! LOL..I love them but its time to return to normal. Even my FOUR YEAR OLD keeps asking when he's going to school! LOL
I know I will post later because I have a few packages waiting on me at work! Gotta love getting stuff delivered to your job!
Then he went to Banana Republic Republic, my all time favorite store I think, and got me this BEAUTIFUL Mohair wrap. Its a soft, soft, pink with pink sequin throughout it. Isn't it PRETTY???? He did SO good. I was SOOOOOOO not expecting him to come home with something for ME! Its not my birthday, Christmas is over, just a "JUST BECAUSE" Gift. How thoughtful is that?
I have a wonderful husband. He doesn't care about my ever growing supply of scrapbook supplies.....or that I would rather scrap than sleep sometimes. I am a BLESSED woman. Luck has NOTHING to do with it. Im not just blessed because he bought me gifts yesterday, Im blessed because I have a WONDERFUL man in my life. EVEN when he gets on my nerves. I get on my OWN nerves sometimes!!
He helps me around the house, helps me with the kids, and when I run late and get up cranky because I HAVE to be on the highway no later than 7:30 in order to make it to work early, he helps me run around the house and get everything together because when I oversleep.....I OVERSLEEP!!!
Just yesterday morning, he got upset with me because I didn't let him finish breakfast! LOL....Anyway...he is a wonderful guy. I don't EVER want to take him for granted.......
Gotta go...the kids go to my MIL's house today and tomorrow, then back to school on Thursday....THANK GOD! LOL..I love them but its time to return to normal. Even my FOUR YEAR OLD keeps asking when he's going to school! LOL
I know I will post later because I have a few packages waiting on me at work! Gotta love getting stuff delivered to your job!

7 Comments:
he sounds like a keeper!
corinne5xxx
The music was making me movin'! Gotta love that!
Sounds like your hubby loves you! It is great when they show you they love ya in addition to telling you! Actions always speak loudly!
Have a great day!
aww, i love your hub!!
what cute "just b/c" gifts you got.... :)
A, you ARE very blessed. That's not a trait you find in too many men these days. A man who will buy his wife a gift (or 2 or 4) just because. Yep, he's a keeper. Like you said, not just for that. But hey, you've gotta admit...that's just icing on the cake so to speak. Whatever you're doing, keep up the good work. And congrats on your new gifts.
Love your new look and I'm thrilled to hear that you have such a sweetie! But, I have to add that most of the time when the man is that sweet, the woman must be just as sweet to him to deserve such treatment! So, keep up the good work, whatever you are doing! Cute wrap! It looks great on you!
Sophia
What a sweetie- and that wrap looks beautiful on you! :) Isn't it awesome to be blessed with a spouse that is your best friend too?
Hey, Girl, yes you have a keeper and I love those Polo tees!!!! He did a great job choosing clothing for you. I can't wait to hear what you have at work waiting on you!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home