1/01/2006

New Year....CLEAN SPACE!

So here is my scrap area....all clean and ready to get messed up again. Which is EXACTLY what Im going to do once I finish this post.....Well this is where I play...I keep my sewing machine, Sizzix sidekick and xyron's on this table...I have the MAJORITY of my paper in these CH Paper holders. LOVIN my little CH metal cart! Its so HANDY DANDY!!!! I Keep my CIS XXL under here, but I hardly EVER take it out. I need to see whats in it! In the little organizer on the floor I keep my M stuff, metal embellishments, and just odds and ends. I tend to find treasures in there from time to time..... Now this is where all the action takes place. This is one of my MOST favorite places...other than in my husbands arms.....tee hee...ANYHOOO..... There is SO much stuff over here, but its ORGANIZED and I know where EVERYTHING is..well almost.....If you look closely, you can see the TSV from last year, STILL on the floor UNUSED! LOL..I MUST use that thing this year! I PROMISE I will! Now this is where I BLOG! LOL...and email and IM, the SPECIAL people in my life! BTW, if you notice,I have managed to rip the drawers off my desk...don't know how, but I will be getting a new desk this week!LOL....I keep my MOST favorite idea books over here, along with my beta fish...can you see them? They have been named Ike and Tina...can you guess why? LOL...In my paper trays over here, I keep my mini stacks, scraps, works in progress, pictures, card that have already been made, my Kreate A Lope that I got from QVC (hey did you konw that January 18 is Craft and Hobby Day and the TSV Is gonna be AWESOME?) You can check it out HERE (TSV LINK)...I am getting this! LOL Last but NOT LEAST....Not much goes on over here...WHAT AM I SAYING!?!? Here is where my BABY is....My Epson R1800. I FINALLY got it off the floor!! MORE storage under here. I can not WAIT until we build our home, so I can have my OWN room (not ANYTIME SOON, so I guess I can wait!) I keep my sizzlets on top of the last container and a host of things in the containers underneath! Ummm, now WHERE am I going to put my Genesis Trimmer??????????? Well, ladies and gents (if there be any) there you have it....this is where I create. Now Im off to create!

7 Comments:

Blogger Patty said...

very nice adrienne! it's always nice to see where fellow mb'ers hang out! love your space! so warm and cozy!

patty (pdg on CKMB)

11:12 AM  
Blogger crazydarla said...

Wow! You have been busy girl!! Looks great though! I am hoping for a new set up soon. My little office is getting awfully overfilled and overwhelming. I want to move our youngest ds upstairs to a 'big boy bedroom' and take over the nursery as a sb room then dh can have his office back! The only downfall there is that the office is just off the main living area so when I am in here I am still 'with' the family but if I move to the bedroom I'll be off all alone :O( Of course, I might get more done that way egh?
HUGS to you for a HAPPY NEW YEAR and a CLEAN ROOM! Have fun! DarlaLOU

11:50 AM  
Blogger Mara said...

i said it before and i'll say it again. i am coming over to scrap :)

3:21 PM  
Blogger Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

Nice scrap space Adrienne! It's nice to see where all the magic takes place. Happy New Year! :)

5:59 PM  
Blogger Virginia said...

Ooooh I like it! Looks like a fun space to scrap!

My husband and I got a good kick out of "Ike & Tina." Hee hee

7:55 PM  
Blogger ClassC Scrapper said...

Someone has been very busy and it looks very tidy!!!! Like Patty, I enjoy seeing others scrap spaces, too. It gives me ideas. Seeing yours now has motivated me to clean mine. Here I go!!!!!

8:29 PM  
Blogger Butterfly Momma said...

Love your scrap area - and of course all the supplies! I cleaned my scrap space on New Year's Eve - but unfortunately I haven't had time to use it yet - tomorrow!! I have paper all picked out for a LO - just have to get down to it. Thanks for sharing your space!

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home