1/04/2006

I AM ON A DESIGN TEAM!!!!!!!!! TOOT TOOT! LOL

I am a member of a DT!!!! I am SO excited I can HARDLY stand it!!!!!!!!!! Ok...calming down now!!! WOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! You can check the site out here!! Its new and I am SO thrilled to be a part of it!!!! The Red Lily

13 Comments:

Blogger Virginia said...

ROCK 'N ROLL CHIC! That's so awesome! Congrats! :)

1:51 PM  
Blogger Muriel said...

CONGRATS!!!

2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats!

4:26 PM  
Blogger Dawn Bibbs said...

Alrighty, now that I know exactly what this means...CONGRATULATIONS are in order :-). I can tell you are very happy about this. Therefore, I am thrilled for you as well. Good job my friend!!

4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is fabulous!! Have lots of fun!
Teresa

5:06 PM  
Blogger Cynthia said...

You go, girl! Huge congrats! :)

5:51 PM  
Blogger Lynda J P said...

well happy new year and a big congrats to u! no doubt that u made a dt, your lo's are great....can't wait to see more thru the year....

6:48 PM  
Blogger Mara said...

awesome awesome!!
i want to be on one SO bad!!
You deserve it, girl!!

7:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoo Hoo!! congrats! I loved their KI kit and can't wait to see what's next!

10:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOOOO HOOOOO that is excellent news....well done!!!!

JULIEx

1:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallelujah!
I am so happy for you!!!
Your heart is *so* into this craft - you deserve this wonderful opportunity!! I can't wait to see what you create!

1:58 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

CONGRATS!!! That is fantastic!!!

5:33 PM  
Blogger ClassC Scrapper said...

Good for you, Adrienne!!!!! You so deserve it!!!! Now, I can't wait to see what you create!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home