1/04/2006

OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL MORNING.........

NOT! This morning was TERRIBLE! First I overslept...(I SHOULD have gone to bed last night but NOOOOOO, my scrap table needed me to spend some time with it, scrap tables, can't live with 'em, can't live withouth 'em) THEN traffic was HORRIBLE.... Ok, FIRST of all, when the SUN is shining, WEAR SHADES!!! PULL YOUR VISOR DOWN!!! Common sense right? NOT!!! There was a lady on the interstate, driving 55 miles per hour, TALKING ON HER CELL PHONE, not even using an ear piece, about 2 1/2 inches away from the steering wheel, and talking with HAND MOTIONS, meaning BOTH HANDS WERE NOT ON THE WHEEL!!! WHAT!?!?!? AND she was in the fast lane...HELLO????????? Speed limit is 70! DRIVE WOMAN! UGH!!!!! ANYWAY, I did NOT even get to update at 4:30 or 5 like I NORMALLY do....I had to get the kids up and ready in RECORD time...Im SO glad today wasn't a school day or they would have been late.....But I AM glad that they go to school TOMORROW! WOO HOOOO! Even my 4yo son is asking when he goes back to school. I don't think Im gonna scrap tonight. I AM GOING TO GET SOME SLEEP! Yeah, I say that now, but we will see!! Well, Im off unless something MAJOR happens!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mara said...

Hope the day gets better!
I get so annoyed with cell phone users on the Highway too...

7:46 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Your day has GOT to get better. I'm so sure you're NOT going to scrap tonight ; )

8:10 AM  
Blogger corinne5 said...

I can hear you girl, no sleep here and soooooooooo glad to get the oldest back to school!, lol.

corinne5xxx

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home