1/06/2006

*sigh*

Today HAS to be better than last night, it got pretty bad after my blog entry. Send some good prayers/vibes/thoughts/smiles/hugs....SOMETHING....Thanks

6 Comments:

Blogger Lynda J P said...

hey adrienne, i'm sending u all the good vibes i possibly can. as long as u send them back 2 me next week. mine start mon. and i know it will be just like that too, homework, papaers...the "i'm too tired attitude" yikes start sending the vibes now!
hope u have a way better day today and that dh is feeling better too

1:40 PM  
Blogger Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

Adrienne,
I'm sending prayers, good thoughts, wonderful vibes, and hugggggggs your way. I hope things get better. Take care of yourself. The bags you posted yesterday are adorable. I think I'll check out that book you mentioned.

3:30 PM  
Blogger Tamika said...

Positive thoughts - TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!

3:56 PM  
Blogger Dawn Bibbs said...

Hi A, you and I have talked today and I know what you're going through and what you're feeling. Keep your head up and always remember to P.U.S.H....Pray Until Something Happens!! Love ya girl.

5:07 PM  
Blogger ClassC Scrapper said...

Adrienee, I hope that today is much better for you!!! Look on the bright side, it is Friday!!!!!

7:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sending good thoughts and prayers your way, lady!

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home