
Ok, this is the ring! Zanete is sitting here now...say hello Zanete.....Zanete replies "HI".....The pic that I took with my CRAPPY camera is TERRIBLE but this is the way it looks IRL!!!
WOOO HOOOO! !My bro has good taste huh?
**ETA** Once I uploaded the pic of the ring I FORGOT to show you all this!!! Zanete had this made for ME!!! Yep, lil ole me!!!! I LOVE IT!!! Its CUSTOM! LOL..NO ONE ELSE WILL HAVE IT! I MUST find something to wear it with tomorrow....that won't be TOOO hard!!! THANKS ZANETE!See, that is why I LOVE her! She is SO thoughtful! Im SOOO glad to have a sister! OK, gotta go....Frying some chicken! Its been AGES since Ive fried some!!

TOODLES!
3 Comments:
lovely ring. so elegant! I love the princess cut setting. my ring is going to be a princess cut solitare with some princess cut side stones. cause i love princess cut (set in platinium of course)!
gorgeous ring.
love the necklace :)
That ring is to die for!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home