1/06/2006

I LOVE VICTORIA SECRET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who knew that another woman could make me feel THIS GOOD? LOL...NOT like that...get cha minds out of the gutta! LOL Man...today was LONG! I came home and got IN THE BED!!!!! I got up a little bit ago, ate some COLD pizza (why is pizza and chinese food ALWAYS good cold?) and took a VERY long, VERY hot shower!!! I must say that as far as body washes go...LOVE SPELL HAS to be my favorite!!! I used the stimulating body scrub which is a sugar scrub, so its not harmful to your skin....OH MY GOODNESS...followed by the lotion, THEN topped off with their ultra-softening body butter....HEAVEN...needless to say, I FEEL good, I SMELL good, and DH is ASLEEP!!!! WOO HOOOO!!! LOL....tee hee...now get your minds OUT OF THE GUTTER! LOL...I AM the maker of the INFAMOUS "COUPON BOOK"..ENOUGH SAID! LOL ANYWAY! LOL....I found another great bag today!!! Isn't it CUTE????? I LOVE it. I got it on clearance from a little shop not far from my job, that I will REALLY be going back to. They had a TERRIFIC sale!!! Can't WAIT to see their spring stuff!! They had a green and gold BEAUTIFUL sweater that I wanted SO bad, but they only had a large, and it swallowed me up....so I left it there.... On the Scrapbooking front...don't cha just LOVE my new sizzix dies??? I can not WAIT to use these. I THINK Im gonna make a card tonight....just to do something creative....not gonna do any LO's until I get my DT Kit....I also have a HUGE SB secret...I can NOT say anything on here YET, but DAWN knows! LOL....Oh and Virginia....Shhhhhhhh don't tell! Tee Hee.... Mara, did you get your package? Don't you just LOVE how I talk to you personally on my blog instead of emailing you? LOL Okie dokie.....Oh, and things ARE better today.....tee hee

2 Comments:

Blogger ClassC Scrapper said...

Adrienne, that is not right!!!! LOL!!! How can you mention that you have a SB secret and not tell anybody???? That is so not right!!! LOL!!!! Glad you had a better day yesterday. Most days that involve shopping usually are!!! :-)

2:57 PM  
Blogger Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

I'm so glad things got better Adrienne. Love the purse! You must be a handbag addict like me. LOL! When we ever meet, we must go shopping together. I hope you have fun using your new Sizzix dies. Have a great weekend.

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home