>>>>Just another manic MONDAY!>>>>
Im so glad today is ALMOST Over!! I think Im gonna turn in as SOON as I finish this LONG blog entry...hope you have your popcorn and Dr.Pepper handy! *wink, wink*!
Saturday around 1pm we had a water line burst in our community. We had NO water from about 1pm on Saturday until around 6pm Sunday!! Made for a VERY late night last night...hey! maybe that's why I OVERSLEPT!!!!!!!!
Anyhoo! My DARLING husband gave me the ok to get the Bestest camera EVER!!!!!! The CANON 20D MOTHER OF ALL CAMERAS
I won't get it until the end of this month or right at the beginning of February. TALK about EXCITED! Im in the process now of reading up on EVERYTHING I will need. If you have any suggestions, PLEASE feel free to email me or post here! LOL
I had such a WONDERFUL mail day at WORK today!!!! I got the New MM Love Foam Stamps..
and these floral/dingbat. I ALWAYS seemed to run out of these type rubons so why not just spend $5 bucks and get these!
And since these were on CLEARANCE and I LOVE snowflakes...I could NOT pass these up at 3.99!
The last of the stamps are these!!! I LOVE the Creative Imagination stamps!!! I love that they are mounted on clear blocks! I got these MAINLY because of the flower that looks like the KI rubon that I have FALLEN IN LOVE WITH!!!
I also got some MM love mini rubons and some AAM rubons that are in COLOR!!! Cool huh?
Now....here is a tribute to the two people that made ME possible! My mom and dad!!!
Then there would be my husband....the man that loves me despite my flaws...despite me getting on his nerves....despite me doing a LOT of things, this man loves me....my beloved TONEY, lookin all delicious!!!!
Next we have my twin, Andre...now when he see's this he is going to KILL me....good thing he lives more than an hour from me! TEE HEE!!!!
Now this girl is SPECIAL....she was special enough to capture the heart of my brother, and special enough to gain MY approval! I love her and I am so blessed to have a sister! I have ALWAYS wanted one!!! I talk to this girl about 80 times a day, and we email each other more than I care to admit on here!! Love ya ZANETE!!!!OH bye the way, in case you DIDN'T know, my brother and Zanete will be married on 4-8-06! I have the HONOR of making EVERYTHING that can be made with paper!!! How lovely! LOL
Now here are just some various shots....this one has to be my favorite of Kayla....she was SO tacky and could care less. This is how she would dress for school if I let her. As LONG as it smells like fabric softner...that means its clean AND she can wear it!
This is Little Miss Priss Jaelyn. Even when she is outside SWEEPING LEAVES (please don't ask, its NOT my doing...I like my leaves on the GROUND..NOT in bags) she still has to look CUTE! TOTAL opposite of her sister!
Now Aj is a MESS! He LOVES his 4-wheeler! My dad has a full sized Honda 4-wheeler and Mr. Aj can crank it AND put it in gear ALONE! Needless to say, we don't keep the keys in it!
Saturday, Kayla decided that she wanted to take pictures with Cashew...yes we have a Cat named Cashew (long story)...well first let me explain the hair...Kayla wants blond hair, like her friends at school. I mean she REALLY wants blond hair. Just like Katie, and Amanda....REALLY BADLY. We have this conversation EVERY DAY, as to why she doesn't have blond hair, well my mom decides to buy her some orange hair. Makes her happy for the time being.......LOL
This handsome young man is my other brother (foster) but I love him all the same. I have not ALWAYS loved him! I was jealous that my parents opened their hearts and home to someone else, but Im SO glad they did! He is a super duper sweet dude!!! He has been in our family for about.....ummmm......a LONG time...I THINK I was in MIDDLE school when he came to live with us! LOL
This is Dawn! She is a HOOT. Dawn and I exchange about 200 emails a day...Im not EVEN kidding....she calls my cell phone ummm, about 10 times a day, and I call her about 30 times a day. Dawn and I haven't been friends VERY long, but it feels like I have known her a LIFETIME!!! We are going to "MEET" at the end of January! I can NOT wait! Its my prayer that we continue to have a very good friendship for a very, very, VERY long time...Let's see, if we stay friends that long...it will make you HOW OLD? LOL!! Love ya girl!
This is my DEAR DEAR FRIEND Cathy. We have been friends since I was 10 and she was 11!!! That is a VERY, VERY, VERY long time. We have had our good times, our bad times, we have fallen out, and not talked, written letters that were 10 pages long, front and back and MAILED them, and she only lived 3 minutes from me. We have had some FUNNY and SCARY times growing up together. She was in my wedding and I was in hers, I was there when she had her first child and she was there through ALL three of mine. I have about five pages in my address book dedicated to her, because she moves SO much. I talk to Cathy ALL the time. Its JUST like she still lives 3 minutes away from me. This girl, knows the dirt...I know her dirt....we have cried together, laughed together, friends like this don't come around everyday. I love her dearly!!!
Now lets all say a big long.....AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! LOL
Now, If I can only get my hands on a picture of Joann!!! She is SUPER DUPER SWEET!!!! Joann, has truly been a BLESSING in my life!! Other than making me spend TONS of money on SB stuff!!!! She is the ONLY person I have met in Michaels and KEPT IN TOUCH WITH!!!! EVERYDAY! Now WE exchange a TON of emails!!!! A TON! LOL!!!!
Till we meet again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and these floral/dingbat. I ALWAYS seemed to run out of these type rubons so why not just spend $5 bucks and get these!
And since these were on CLEARANCE and I LOVE snowflakes...I could NOT pass these up at 3.99!
The last of the stamps are these!!! I LOVE the Creative Imagination stamps!!! I love that they are mounted on clear blocks! I got these MAINLY because of the flower that looks like the KI rubon that I have FALLEN IN LOVE WITH!!!
I also got some MM love mini rubons and some AAM rubons that are in COLOR!!! Cool huh?
Now....here is a tribute to the two people that made ME possible! My mom and dad!!!
Then there would be my husband....the man that loves me despite my flaws...despite me getting on his nerves....despite me doing a LOT of things, this man loves me....my beloved TONEY, lookin all delicious!!!!
Next we have my twin, Andre...now when he see's this he is going to KILL me....good thing he lives more than an hour from me! TEE HEE!!!!
Now this girl is SPECIAL....she was special enough to capture the heart of my brother, and special enough to gain MY approval! I love her and I am so blessed to have a sister! I have ALWAYS wanted one!!! I talk to this girl about 80 times a day, and we email each other more than I care to admit on here!! Love ya ZANETE!!!!OH bye the way, in case you DIDN'T know, my brother and Zanete will be married on 4-8-06! I have the HONOR of making EVERYTHING that can be made with paper!!! How lovely! LOL
Now here are just some various shots....this one has to be my favorite of Kayla....she was SO tacky and could care less. This is how she would dress for school if I let her. As LONG as it smells like fabric softner...that means its clean AND she can wear it!
This is Little Miss Priss Jaelyn. Even when she is outside SWEEPING LEAVES (please don't ask, its NOT my doing...I like my leaves on the GROUND..NOT in bags) she still has to look CUTE! TOTAL opposite of her sister!
Now Aj is a MESS! He LOVES his 4-wheeler! My dad has a full sized Honda 4-wheeler and Mr. Aj can crank it AND put it in gear ALONE! Needless to say, we don't keep the keys in it!
Saturday, Kayla decided that she wanted to take pictures with Cashew...yes we have a Cat named Cashew (long story)...well first let me explain the hair...Kayla wants blond hair, like her friends at school. I mean she REALLY wants blond hair. Just like Katie, and Amanda....REALLY BADLY. We have this conversation EVERY DAY, as to why she doesn't have blond hair, well my mom decides to buy her some orange hair. Makes her happy for the time being.......LOL
This handsome young man is my other brother (foster) but I love him all the same. I have not ALWAYS loved him! I was jealous that my parents opened their hearts and home to someone else, but Im SO glad they did! He is a super duper sweet dude!!! He has been in our family for about.....ummmm......a LONG time...I THINK I was in MIDDLE school when he came to live with us! LOL
This is Dawn! She is a HOOT. Dawn and I exchange about 200 emails a day...Im not EVEN kidding....she calls my cell phone ummm, about 10 times a day, and I call her about 30 times a day. Dawn and I haven't been friends VERY long, but it feels like I have known her a LIFETIME!!! We are going to "MEET" at the end of January! I can NOT wait! Its my prayer that we continue to have a very good friendship for a very, very, VERY long time...Let's see, if we stay friends that long...it will make you HOW OLD? LOL!! Love ya girl!
This is my DEAR DEAR FRIEND Cathy. We have been friends since I was 10 and she was 11!!! That is a VERY, VERY, VERY long time. We have had our good times, our bad times, we have fallen out, and not talked, written letters that were 10 pages long, front and back and MAILED them, and she only lived 3 minutes from me. We have had some FUNNY and SCARY times growing up together. She was in my wedding and I was in hers, I was there when she had her first child and she was there through ALL three of mine. I have about five pages in my address book dedicated to her, because she moves SO much. I talk to Cathy ALL the time. Its JUST like she still lives 3 minutes away from me. This girl, knows the dirt...I know her dirt....we have cried together, laughed together, friends like this don't come around everyday. I love her dearly!!!
Now lets all say a big long.....AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! LOL
Now, If I can only get my hands on a picture of Joann!!! She is SUPER DUPER SWEET!!!! Joann, has truly been a BLESSING in my life!! Other than making me spend TONS of money on SB stuff!!!! She is the ONLY person I have met in Michaels and KEPT IN TOUCH WITH!!!! EVERYDAY! Now WE exchange a TON of emails!!!! A TON! LOL!!!!
Till we meet again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 Comments:
Adrienne, you have so many wonderful people in your life who care about you. You are very blessed. Your DH is handsome and I'm so glad that the both of you are as in love as the first day you met. Your kids are so cute! I love their pics. Take care!
hi Adrienne, thanks for sharing a glimpse of your life. Somehow everything is so cool and the best part is how you have a twin. Not an identical twin but stll a twin. I always hope and dream I have a long lost twin somewhere out there. No such luck. Thanks for sharing a piece of your life to the rest of us.
Michelle
You have a wonderful circle of family and friends!
what a great entry love reading about all these people in your life, TFS!
corinne5xxx
WOW! That is a way cool way to *introduce* us to your family and friends! I like that! :)
LUCKY LUCKY GIRL!!! A 20D WOOHOO!! Great photos of the kids too!
I loved seeing all the people in your life, beautiful children, wonderful friends, and yes, a handsome husband ;) I'm a twin too, so I can relate, lol!
aww, loved that little glimpse into your life. what a cutie fam you have...
love your new stampage.
very jealous :)
Your pictures are wonderful, I can feel the love. Your children are beautiful and you can tell they love the camera. I love the stamps too, where did you get them?
Adrienne, you are too much. How cool of you to share "A glimpse of you" with ALL your readers (which you have plenty of by the way). What a blessing it is to have family and friends that you WANT to share with others. You should be proud. Your kids are beautiful. I also want to take a minute to thank you for allowing ME to be in your circle of friends. I feel honored that you included me in this posting. Can't wait to meet you face to face in 19 days. Love ya back!!
WOW, Adrienne!!! It is a blessing to have so many special people in your life. It is also a blessing to have a true friend. Enjoyed reading your post!!!!!
This has to be the best post I've seen since forever! You are surrounded by such loving people in your life. I love the pics - I have to do this one day but I'm so glad you chose to share with us who you love!
Post a Comment
<< Home