BUSY BUSY BUSY BUSY BUSY
Did I say BUSY? Today is going to be a VERY busy day.......
First the girls have piano at 9 yes that is in like 45 minutes and they are still asleep, need to eat and I have to comb hair....and Im Bloggin...ummmm, ok....
My oldest was SUPPOSED to get her hair done, BUT her stylist has a funeral to attend, so that means mom will have to play stylist. Not that I CAN'T do it, because I can do some hair, but she has SO much of it, that I don't like doing it when I DON'T Have to.
I have my first maternity shoot OUTDOORS (my FAVORITE place to shoot, I LOVE natural light) today at 2. My cousins get a free shoot, and I get to practice!!! Way to go eh? I need the practice, THEY need the pictures. GREAT trade off!
Tonight hubby and I are going on a date. Don't know where, but I do know that my sitter will be here at 6. SHE IS THE GREATEST! I mean really. She kept my kids for an entire summer. I love her like she is my own child. And I pay her VERY well!! So.....I stuck some muffins in the oven, clothes for piano don't need ironing, and my oldest JUST woke up......I think we can make it!
I will of COURSE post pics when Im done. Cross your fingers for me, but hey, I do have enough confidence that I can take some pretty good pictures. Right Deanna? LOL
Oh, Dawn, Golden Corral is JUST fine! Tee Hee

5 Comments:
I just posted as well and I am thinking date nite for DH and I too :) Have a great day despite the busy start :) Have a blast tonight!
Best of luck with the photo shoot, what a great opportunity. And date night? The concept eludes me with teenagers who do not yet drive, but still want to be everywhere and anywhere on a weekend night. Enjoy your time with your husband, that should be fun.
Have a great photo shoot and date!!! Sounds like it will be a perfect day.
Have fun and can't wait to see your photos!
I hope your photo shoot went great! I know you will do a wonderful job. Have a fun date night with DH.
Post a Comment
<< Home