I've been tagged.....TWICE, by Dawn AND Mara!!
So I guess I better go at it..... Here goes:
Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. My VERY first job was at a Law Firm where my mom worked! I got the HOOK UP!
2. Speedy Gonzales! WOW! Funny to even think about this!!!!!
3. A children's hospital for a very long time...
4. My current job. THAT I LOVE!!!
Four movies you would watch over and over:•
1. HITCH! ITS SOOO Funny
2. Bad Boys 1&2
3. THE NOTEBOOK!
4. You've got mail
5. THE ROCK
6. Face Off
7. Love Jones (LOVE ME SOME LORENZE TATE!)
8. The Best Man (Morris Chestnut? WOWZA)
9. The Wood
10. How Stella Got her Groove back
11.Meet the Browns (if you like stage plays, this one is SOOOOOOO funny!!!)
Four places you have lived:
1. California
2. Alabama
3. Alabama
4. Oh, yeah, and ALABAMA!
Four TV shows you watch:
1. CSI Miami
2. CSI (Thursday Night)
3. CSI on TNT (everyday at 6&7)
4. ER
5. Law & Order (ALL OF THEM! LOL) Gotta Love TIVO!
Four places you've been on vacation:
1. Atlanta
2. Bahamas
3. New Orleans
4. Chicago(not really a vacation, but a trip, well same thing huh? LOL)
Four websites I visit daily: {JUST FOUR?}
1. BLOGS!
2. THE RED LILY
3. charter.net (my email! LOL)
4. 2peas
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Mac & Cheese
2. Turnip greens
3. Broccoli Cassarole
4. Wings from Pizza Hut! (IM HUNGRY!!!!!!)
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. In BED ASLEEP!!!!
2. Shopping at SAKS (they have a purse I want SO Bad!)
3. In Atlanta already chillin with DAWN!
4. Scrappin! LOL
Four bloggers I am tagging: (does Oprah have a blog?)
Don't know who has already been tagged!!!!

6 Comments:
OMG this was great to read...Adrienne this was funny! I was ROTFL so TFS!! LOL
Does Oprah have a blog LOL!!!
I'm so sad I never got to go to New Orleans... It was near the top of my travel to do list. Maybe someday I will get the chance again...
And - I am so not going to miss out on the leaning tower of Pisa before it falls over LOL!
LOL I didn't get tagged yet. I am going to do this quiz! looks like fun!
A, you are TOO funny. Not to mention, you don't count very well...smile. Did you put about TEN movies? Too much! Thanks for doing this and I wish you were already here chillin with me too!!! Holla!
loved this list too.
Omg, I forgot about How Stella got Her Groove back. Loved that movie!! And Hitch - v. funny.
Post a Comment
<< Home