1/15/2006

I 've been scrappin!!

Now Im going to bed.........Im POOPED! LOL Here are my DT LO's for THE RED LILY **CLICK THE LINK TO JOIN**! LOL TFL!

12 Comments:

Blogger Virginia said...

Love them all! I noticed several papers and embellies that I picked up at Scrap Etc. too! :) Looks like you had fun playing!

6:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are all great. What fun you've had with your DT stuff!!
Teresa

7:34 PM  
Blogger Lynda J P said...

k, so jealous u scrapped today, i've been a nurse on duty, dh is sick.....so u know men
well i have tons of ideas floating but just haven't gotten on paper...loved your lo's....too cute..

8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have been scrappin'. Awesome job!

8:29 PM  
Blogger ClassC Scrapper said...

Well, once again, you have been very busy!!! I don't see how you do it. I couldn't possible get that LOs done in one evening. Great Job!!!

9:07 PM  
Blogger monica said...

I really like them all, especially the 2nd one. I'd be all pooped out too if I did all those LO's!!

4:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous work.

4:55 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Your mojo was in HIGH gear this weekend! These layouts are great!

6:58 AM  
Blogger Dawn Bibbs said...

As I mentioned on the 2 Peas site, these LO's are great! I haven't seen the frame before though. Love it!!! Great job! You're such a good scrapbooker :-).

7:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW beautiful work! :)

8:04 AM  
Blogger Jennifer S. said...

WOW!!! Gorgeous stuff - you have been busy!

9:23 AM  
Blogger Debbie Y. said...

Adrienne,

You don't know me, but I am a friend of Renee's. I have been reading your blog since you first started. I enjoy reading it immensely. I love the pic's (your kids are so cute), I love the scrap pages and all your creative activity, I love your personality (your vivaciousness and spontaniety). In other words I totally enjoy your blog and just wanted to tell you so. Hope you don't mind me crashing your space.

I have debated for weeks now whether to send you a comment or not, I hope you do not mind.

Debbie

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home