1/23/2006

I LOVE THESE THINGS!!! A TAG!

So I saw this on someones blog.....Im not EVEN sure who, but decided to put it here! First time you got kissed. How was it? I was in the 6th grade!!! And it was **dreamy** First time you drove a car. What kind of car?I was 15 and it was my Best friends Toyota Corolla!!! I didn't EVEN have my permit! LOL First time you scrapbooked. When you look at your page do you love it? I started scrapbooking a little over two years ago. I do love my first pages! I wouldn't do them over for ANYTHING! First time you went on a date. Where did you go and with who?First time I went on a date, I was in the 8th grade and it was to the Football Banquet with a guy named MARIO! First time you fell in love. How did you know? The firt time I fell in love, I was in the 9th grade! I knew I was in love because I wanted to spend EVERY WAKING MOMENT WITH THIS GUY!!!! Now I do! I married him! First time you cooked for someone. Was it yummy? What did you make? The first time I cooked, I was in the 8th grade and I made cupcakes for MARIO! LOL First time you got on a plane. Where did you go? Were you scared? HA! I just had this conversion with someone. My FIRST flight was my senior year in highschool.No, I was NOT scared! I FLEW TO ATLANTA JUST TO HAVE THE EXPERIENCE! Thanks mom! First time you shaved your legs. Did you cut yourself? I was 13 or 14 and YES I cut myself! First time you put on make up. Looking back how did you do? Did you look good or like a clown? I only wore a little lipgloss.....heck, that is ALL I wear now! First time you moved out of your home. Was it an apartment, house, etc? The first time I moved out...I moved into my own house with my HUSBAND! LOL This was fun! Now Im going to tag a LIST of people! Sometimes a tag is the ONLY way to get these gals to update their blog! LOL DAWN MARIE RACHEL TIFFANY T LEAH RENEE MARA STEPHANIE MURIEL MICHELLE TIFFANY J

4 Comments:

Blogger Dawn Bibbs said...

Oh goodie, another "get to know me" questionnaire. I likie these too. Check me out later to see if I do it :-).

10:27 AM  
Blogger Debbie Y. said...

I like that the first time you fell in love was with the person you made your spouse. That is so sweet.

4:47 PM  
Blogger ClassC Scrapper said...

LOL!!!! Very funny Adrienne!!! You're right though. I do need to update my blog. LOL!!!!!

5:36 PM  
Blogger Mara said...

hahaha, thanks a lot.
i will do this one tomorrow.
;)

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home