1/21/2006

********BANG**********

That is how my Saturday morning started off....WITH A BANG!!!! My kids joined me in my bed after DH left VERY early this morning for work....LOL...only TWO of them, but they are WILD SLEEPERS!!! I got kicked in the head.....kicked in the stomach.....needless to say I got up EARLY! LOL....while they lay resting peacefully in MY bed...STILL ASLEEP!! Well, today is the day that I scrap! My MOJO IS FLOWING (where did the word MOJO come from? LOL) I am about to get started! My mom (bless her heart) brought me THREE one layer cakes this morning...two lemon and one butter cake with chocolate icing. This lemon one is TO DIE FOR!!!!!!! That is what Im having for breakfast!! ITS SOOOO GOOD!! And she brought it to ME so SHE wouldn't eat it! LOL...how THOUGHTFUL! LOL But it IS good! Ok....Im off...my oldest is asking for the computer! I HAVE to get another mouse from walmart today so they can use THEIR comptuer upstairs...... Before I go....today at 3p.m EST join in at THE RED LILY Rhonna Farrer will be in chat!!! Hope to see you all there!!!!!! Have a great day! Off to finish my HOF stuff!!!!!!

10 Comments:

Blogger crazydarla said...

ROTF Adrienne! This is how I get woke up EVERY MORNING! My baby boy Micheal (now 5) loves to get into my bed and kick the crud out of me, I think it is his calling in life, his poooooor bride to be! LOL

What a rockin' Mommy you have, 3 CAKES FOR YOU!? Wow! If all that sugar does not give you some "MoJo" (ha ha ha) I don't know what would? BTW, I use the word "MoJo" all the time in HOP posts, so maybe I dropped it on you there? LOL Nevertheless, it is a fun and funky word and OH so true on some days... he he

Have fun creating, I can't wait to see what you come up with! Your pages just keep getting cooler and cooler all the time! HAVE FUN!

Darla

10:07 AM  
Blogger Lynda J P said...

well u certainly have had a wonderful morning, kicks and cakes ohhh....yum
well i'm off to scrap today too, got jealous u were going 2 do all the scrappin', so i'm meeting up with a girlfriend..tonite... can't wait to see what lo's come out for u....
have a great day..
l

10:59 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

Sounds like a fun time!

Can you send some MOJO my way? Mine seem to be missing.

1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cake for breakfast!!! I really can't talk, I had oreos :-)

1:46 PM  
Blogger Sonia said...

The chat was great! Love me some Rhonna!

3 cakes huh?? Yummm.

3:12 PM  
Blogger ClassC Scrapper said...

Enjoy your day and I cannot wait to see what you create!!!! Oh, and can I have some cake????? :-)

4:06 PM  
Blogger Mara said...

I love that you're so good about updating your blog every day...
Can't wait to see what you create for HOF.

7:06 PM  
Blogger angieoh! said...

Can't wait to see those layouts. Especially if you had lemon cake for inspiration!

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yummy! And the mojo is ready to go! What a beautiful day to wake to!

6:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW, good luck with HOF & congrats on your new DT!!

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home