**MY HUSBAND IS THE BESTESTESTEST**
I guess you get the point right? The man I married is REALLY AWESOME!!!!!!!!
He told me today that I can change our living room over to my scrap room!!! WE *N*E*V*E*R use our living room. I don't EVEN know why we have furniture in there!! The girls go in there to practice piano, but that is IT! Im SO excited. We are going out of town next weekend so I am gonna go to IKEA and get some COOL stuff!!! Man.....This is gonna be an AWESOME YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 Comments:
that's wonderful!!
ROCK ON! That's awesome!
Um. Where is there an Ikea near here? I had no idea that there was one around! MUST. GO. TO. IKEA. :)
How exciting!!!! Having your own place to scrap is wonderful!!!! I cannot wait to see pics, I know that you are going to post them!!!!
HOw cool is that going to be...when we built our house I had them finish the attic so I could have a room of my own...and plus every scrapbook artist needs a space to create...I am so excited for you...
WOw.
That's so fun!!
That is so fantastic and so wonderfully nice of your dh...a personal and great place to scrap is a treasure!!! Can't wait to see what you get from Ikea..I'm going there in Atlanta myself next weekend...maybe we can shop together!!! LOL
yea!!! I pretty much have taken over the 2nd bedroom...if we had a kid...I don't know where we would put it....he he...
WOW that is sooo cool!!! what a great hubby you have
JULIEx
A whole room. That is just excellent.
Okay, I know this is gonna make me sound dumb, but I live in the country, yeah that's the ticket, but what is an IKEA?
Lucky girl........what till you get that new room then the mo jo will really flow.
Post a Comment
<< Home