I WILL DO ALL MY LAUNDRY TODAY....{REPEAT}
OK...I MUST do my laundry today. I just loaded the towels......I MUST FINISH IT ALL TODAY!!! I MUST!!! Im scrapping Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.....Sunday night I will do what ever laundry is in the basket so I won't have 1,000,589,445,897,126,782,335,458 loads of Laundry to do on Monday, which is NORMALLY laundry day......I think I missed Momday. This week AND last week it looks like....
My TO DO list for the evening looks something like this:
1.DO LAUNDRY {CHECK}
2.DRY LAUNDRY {CHECK}
3.FOLD LAUNDRY {CHECK}
4.VACCUME {CHECK}
5.GET CLOTHES OUT FOR WORK {CHECK}
6.PUT AWAY ALL MY SCRAP STUFF {CHECK}
I will update as I am done. Now that this is on my BLOG....I have to do it....
Ready.....SET.......GO!
**ETA: IM DONE!!! ITS 9:15 p.m I AM BEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOODNIGHT!**

8 Comments:
Oh man... laundry DOES NOT sound as fun as scrapping all weekend :)
go you!!! that's record time!
you go girl!
I HATE doing laundry, LOL! The only great thing about my scrap area is that it's next to the laundry area. That's all wonderful when I'm scrapping at home, the problem is when I decide to go to my LSS and scrap LOL!
Hope you get it all done.
Oh yea, the laundry monster. I know your pain, and I don't envy you - even though I have the same one waiting for me upstairs AS I TYPE THIS. That reminds me, I better get moving! :) Have a good day.
I love this!! I am a total list maker in order to motivate myself to get done!!
Shhhhh... my husband did my laundry for me today.
totally funny! I might have to try this because I'm such a slacker
Post a Comment
<< Home