BHPHOTOVIDEO.COM
That is all I need to say...but of COURSE I will say more!
Man.......the wonderfully talented Kim Kwan pointed me toward this website....FOR WHAT? LOL....I have spent the better part of my day (yes, I "AM" at work! LOL) drooling over this stuff!!! I am going to email my cart to my husband so he can pay for it! LOL
I LOVE this site!!! SO much stuff!!! I can not WAIT unil I order my 20D! I am SO excited about it. I have done the research, gotten a list of everything I need (AND want, I might add) and I am STILL adding stuff to my cart! Awesome, Awesome, AWESOME site!
On another note, Im going to scrap ALL weekend! I am ALMOST done with my HOF stuff, I PLAN on mailing it off on Monday. I think I am going to Fed-Ex it....Im scared to send it regular mail! Don't know why I just am. I have had a REALLY good time with this. I think I'm having fun with it because, I am REALLY having fun. Im not stressing over it. AT ALL. If I get picked...WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO, if not, Im STILL a winner because I TRIED!
Ok...off to add more stuff into my basket!

5 Comments:
Good for you, Adrienne!!!! I didn't know that you were entering the HOF contest. Good Luck!!! I think that I am going to submit next year as I am trying to finish school. Then I will have more time to commit to scrapping.
Yay for entering HOF. You go girl!
And p.s. if I send your husband a list of things that I want, will he pay for it? :) Haha.
You're so funny with your shopping and scrapping.
Like you need MORE STUFF!!! :-) Happy Shopping and of course congrats on entering HOF (I think I've told you that already). And FTR, you ARE a winner already...look at the friends you have...SMILE.
wow, kudos to entering HOF, i like your attitude with it....
how r u managing to scrap all weekend? r u going somewhere or r u doing it at home? well where ever it happens i hope to see what u create....
have a great weekend.
Congrats for entering the HOF, GOOD LUCK!!! I'm nont that brave yet, maybe in a couple of years I'll be ready to try, LOL!
Post a Comment
<< Home