1/23/2006

Goodmorning or Goodnight?

I did NOT get much sleep last night. When I started to get sleepy, I should have went to bed but noooooooooooooooooooooo. I wanted to stay up and watch The Italian Job, which is a VERY good movie by the way. Last night was my FIRST time watching it.....Then it started to storm, so my son woke up and came and got in the bed with me and my hubby, so after I was TIRED of being KICKED, I got up and wrapped up to sleep on the floor. About 30 minutes later, DH gets up and gets ready for work, and now Im just AWAKE! Gonna make for a PRETTY long day! I have ONE HOF LO that I need to complete!!!! I am SO excited to get home and get started on it. I have to pick up a few things for my keepsake item, and I am DONE!!! All I will have to do is scan and MAIL! Im SO glad I decided to do this!!!! I have had a BALL!!! Last night I was sitting in my husbands lap while we were on the computer Im'ing Dawn..(HI DAWN) when he asked how much I weighed because I was HEAVY!! UGH! Kinda hurt my feelings. So I told him and he was like "really"? And I said well YEAH! ANYWAY, I went to go and find me something to wear to work, and my stuff was kinda TIGHT....NOT **EWWWW, GURL, what SHE got on** tight, but just kinda snug....I can NOT gain any weight! I MUST wear a bridesmaid dress in April!!!!!! It fits PERFECTLY. I don't want any fabric added to it OR taken away from it!!! Therefore, I MUST loose some weight. About 10 to 15 lbs. And KEEP it off! Now, Im pretty good about loosing when I start to gain, but I MUST put the sweets down. I have a sweet tooth the size of Texas!!! So today, I am going to take some bananas to work. I already drink TONS of water, so I just need to cut back on the sweets. HELP ME LORD!!! I will also start back on my Tae-bo. Billy Blanks will KILL you. Just the warmup is enough to make you quit!!! Oh well....Im outty unless something BLOGWORTHY happens!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home