**HOF** COMPLETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well almost! I have to do my keepsake item. I can NOT believe how much fun I have had doing this and how FAR OUT OF MY BOX I HAVE GONE! I love my LO's! I think I did a really great job! I STILL can NOT believe I am finished!!! I am GLAD I decided to enter!
So, I get home from work today, and my hubby has dinner prepared! WOW! We had steaks, baked potato's and salad! AND I have a lunch ready for tomorrow!!! How SWEET is that?
I tell ya, I have THE BEST HUSBAND IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD! I love that man....
Well....Im gonna clean my area. I NEED to, or it will be a MESS when my DT kit from THE RED LILY gets here. I can not WAIT to get it! I'm LOVING Being on this DT!!
Can't WAIT to see what I will be doing for the Inspiration team over at SCRAP ETC What an AWESOME year I'm having!!!!!
I had a GREAT mail day today.....I got my sizzix circle frames (HAD to have these!!!) Dawn sent me some loopy brads, and I can NOT wait to play with them...and I FINALLY got my new CARDS mag! I LOVE this mag!!!!!!! Its TOTALLY awesome!!!!!! They have THE best CS!!!!!!
Ok...must....go...clean.....up!
Ok...must....go...clean.....up!

11 Comments:
best of luck for HOF! :)
I'm not sure i've ever seen that magazine. Shocker! I"m like the magazine queen.
Can't wait to see your HOF entries!
Where in the world do you get that mag? Those are the CUTEST cards!
Good luck w/HOF!!
You ARE having a good year! Wow!!! Congrats on coming into the home stretch on your HOF entry! Best of luck : )
Great job for entering! Best of Luck!
Good Luck with HOF,Doesn`t it feel great to be finished :)
yeah, let us all in where u got that mag from? good luck on hof...i'm so happy your year is starting off with such fun and exciting things....pass the joy..
can't wait to see and hear all your upcoming lo's and work...
give that dh a big hug and kiss...
aww, HOF done?!
jealous!!
good luck!
Things are really going great for you!!! Congratulations and good luck with the HOF, Adrienne!!!! I can't believe you just recieved that magazine. I have had it for about a month and I got it at my lss. I still haven't read it though.
wow! Good luck with HOF. I'm not even close of being done yet.
Michelle
I'm soooo proud of you for entering them and sending them out! Good luck!
Post a Comment
<< Home