1/24/2006

**CARDS MAGAZINE**

You can order CARDS MAGAZINE FROM SCRAPBOOK TRENDS They have GREAT CS! I have a subscription. This book is SO worth it. They put out the first issue in December. I was HOOKED!!!!!!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They do such a great job with their card books.

2:20 PM  
Blogger Lynda J P said...

thanx for the info on the mag, so will u get 6 issues....for $49.95? the mag cover looks awesome...
lynda

5:34 PM  
Blogger Michelle W. said...

they are great. I was worried first thinking I don't need another magazine/books. But they are totally worth it! Love them.

Michelle

8:41 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

I haven't seen scrapbooking trends at B&N. I will have to be on the lookout to see what it is all about!

10:54 PM  
Blogger ClassC Scrapper said...

You are so right!!! They have excellent customer service!!!! I subscribed to the monthly magazine, but haven't subscribed for the CARDS mag . . .yet. :-)

6:11 AM  
Blogger Tamika said...

You guys are really tempting me to stretch my scrapping budget...I will resist, I will resist, I will resist.

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First I can't believe you're done with HOF already. I entered last year and wasn't done until the day before the deadline! LOL. This year not entering. I will have to check out this mag...I'm sure I can use the ideas since I'm not a card maker! :) I'd like to be tho!

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, yes! I love Cards. I only have one issue and just drool over the others in the LSS. But, I think I may get the new one!

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home