1/30/2006

*******IT'S IN THE MAIL*******

MY HOF entry is IN THE MAIL! I can NOT believe that I actually did it!!!!! I had such an overwhelming sense of nervousness that I thought I was going to THROW UP! I kept trying to make sure that I had everything in there, and even though I KNOW I did....it was just....oh, well, If you did it, then you know what Im talking about... Glad this part of my life is over.......FOR NOW! LOL I had to go to STARBUCKS to get a "drink" to help calm my nerves! I'm GOOD now..... Tomorrow I get highlites! Im NERVOUS about that too, but I know James will do a WONDERFUL job!!!!! My anniversary is Wednesday. NINE years of marriage. I tell you, what a time we have had! Some good times, and some not so good times, but I THANK GOD for keeping us glued together! I have some WONDERFUL things planned for us, but I can NOT post them here because my wonderful hubby reads my blog! Even though I created a BLOG for him, he does NOT use it...hmmmm Ok, that is IT....other than to remind all of you blog readers out there to check out the contest at SCRAP ETC Even if you live out of town, she will ship you what you want! TOO COOL! Go over there and check it out!! I am on the DT at this store and Im going to have my picture made on Sunday! I can NOT wait!!!! I'm SO excited....and I just can't hide it.....Im about to loose control and I think I like it...Like it! LOL

14 Comments:

Blogger Michelle W. said...

wow! congrats! I think once it's done you already won in my books! Starbucks sounds delicous right now. lol. (see how my mind wonders! No wonder why I can't get things done)

Hugs

Michelle

1:58 PM  
Blogger Dawn Bibbs said...

Congrats and good luck on getting into HOF. Not sure I'm supposed to say this, but I saw your entry and you did and awesome job! I'd be shocked if the DON'T pick you. Keep your head up and let us all know AS SOON AS you hear that you "got 'er done!" :-)

3:02 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Congrats and good luck on your HOF entry!! And have Happy Anniversary!!

5:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't know you designed for SCrap Etc. How awesome! I will check out her contest now....

7:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMg I forgot to say Congrats and good luck on your HOF entry!

7:18 PM  
Blogger Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

I had Starbucks today too. Congrats on getting your HOF entry in the mail. I hope your get in. You're so talented, how could you not? I didn't know you're on a design team. You go girl! That's great. I'm going to check out Scrap Etc.

7:53 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

Yay! Good luck with the HOF! I hope your highlights turn out beautifully. Happy Anniversary! What a good week for you. :)

8:30 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

You are a winner just for entering! Good Luck with it all. Have a Happy Anniversary!

3:48 AM  
Blogger Toya said...

good luck on your entry. I know you do some awesome stuff and I'll keep my fingers crossed.

latoya

8:27 AM  
Blogger Lynda J P said...

OMG,goodjob on mailing out for HOF... good luck i'll keep my fingers crossed (& any other part i can cross) for you....sending u the winning vibe....
love going to the scrap etc site, loved all the new stuff at cha....so where is this contest?

8:37 AM  
Blogger SageHen said...

I admire the heck out of you for entering HOF I am way to afraid to try it.

8:52 AM  
Blogger Deanna- yep Dee-na said...

congratulations! and what a good idea for starbucks right after!!! lol : )

3:45 PM  
Blogger Deanna- yep Dee-na said...

oh and just saw the scraps etc... stuff... OMGoodness! if i lived in birmingham... girrlllll! : )

3:55 PM  
Blogger Mara said...

too cute.
i'm sure that your HOF entry is fantastic!

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home