1/26/2006

Dinner & A Movie

What a great night tonight! All the laundry is done. My dearest hubby cooked dinner tonight. I was a little Mrs.Piggy! He made Taco Salad, and it was wonderful!! This is a GREAT movie. Its really funny. And Brad Pitt....is just....BRAD PITT!! DIVINE!! We just signed up for Netflix, and I'm LOVING it!!!! Its COOL to be able to pick your movies out and they are just SENT to you! LOL....Lovin it! Well, tomorrow my daughters will go to their first crop with me...THANKS RENEE Its ALL YOUR FAULT! LOL...they are REALLY looking forward to it, and YES I am taking my camera!!! Saturday morning (VERY EARLY I MIGHT ADD) we leave for Atlanta. I can NOT wait! We are going to IKEA the SECOND we get there, so I won't miss it! LOL....Then we will go to HONDA BATTLE OF THE BANDS I can't WAIT. Before I met my husband, I had NO idea that all these bands exsited!! I mean NO clue....maybe because I went to a VERY mixed High school, and I marched COURTSTYLE.....NOTHING like what these bands do, so when we met, I was HOOKED!!! I remember the first time I went to the Bayou Classic.....MAN!!! Talk about EXCITING! That was TOOO fun!!! So, now every chance I get, I go hear a Black Band play! I LOVE IT!!!!! This will be my first time seeing Clark, Virginia State, Langston University, and North Carolina!!! Im SO excited!!!! Then last year Alabama A&M marched in the Rose Bowl! Talk about an HONOR!!! Then on Sunday, I get to meet DAWN I am equally as excited to meet her. I mean, we already KNOW each other....just haven't SEEN each other LIVE! LOL.....ok...IM off to bed. I have a LONG day tomorrow! LOL

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

girl taco salad is so good. i love mexican/latin food!

mr. and mrs. smith is my movie and mr. pitt is just *swoon*...

i see the bands on TV and they are phenomenial. IRL thats going to be awesome!

5:16 AM  
Blogger corinne5 said...

have fun with the girls and it seems like you have good times ahead of you!

corinne5xxx

5:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun packed weekend ahead! ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY!! :)

7:29 AM  
Blogger Jennifer S. said...

Love Netflix and I thought Mr and Mrs Smith was great too! Brad was adorable in it :)

Have a great weekend...

9:50 AM  
Blogger Muriel said...

have fun...the bands are so interesting...I went to the Bayou classic...lots of fun...

your husband should give my husband cook lessons...

9:55 AM  
Blogger ClassC Scrapper said...

Oh, I love seeing bands battle. I haven't gone to one or a game in a couple of years. Sounds like you and your family will have a fun filled weekend. Enjoy and take it easy at IKEA. Don't do too much damage!!!!

8:20 PM  
Blogger Mara said...

dinner and a movie - sounds like a great night. i LOVE netflix too. so so convenient.

have fun in atlanta! battle of the bands is SO cool!!

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home