1/29/2006

IM HOME!

And WOW what a GREAT time I had!!!!! The Battle of the Bands was BEYOND AWESOME!!!!!!! We had SUCH a good time. I think the best thing I saw the bands do was when FAMU (Flordia A&M University) formed SPONGE BOB SQUARE PANTS ON THE FIELD!!!! IT was AWESOME!! IT was too cute! And they played his theme song. I really love Sponge Bob so it was really cute! I had such a great time with my SIL's and my MIL! We had a BALL! We laughed until the wee hours of the morning....and I DO MEAN the wee hours of the morning! I made my first trip to IKEA.....No words can DESCRIBE what I felt when I walked into the store. My oldest daughter said, it was BIGGER THAN WALMART because it had two levels!! LOL!! I can NOT wait to go back. I couldn't get what I wanted because we had the kids with us....but when I go back, (WHICH WILL PROBABLY BE IN ABOUT TWO WEEKS!!)and we are going to drive my dad's truck!!!!! Well........I FINALLY got to meet MRS.DAWN!!! Oh, AND MARQUE!!! We had a WONDERFUL time!!!! She made the most wonderful lasagana, and Apple Cake........OH.MY.WORD!!! IT WAS BEYOND GOOD!!!!! So here are a FEW pics from our trip! This is me looking at one of Dawn's MANY, scrapbooks.....her books are HUGE! These are the kids....at this point in the trip...they were BEAT! Mine slept ALL the way home!!! ALL THE WAY!!!! Jayla and Kayla really hit it off....well ALL the kids enjoyed playing with each other!!! Don't they look silly....I mean CUTE? LOL And LAST but NOT least.....this is me and Mrs. Dawn....I am NOT a giant, but I did have on some KILLA black boots! They match my black beads! LOL...I LOVE black jewerly! LOL Thanks Dawn and Marque for a WONDERFUL time!!!!! Now, I MUST get some rest....I got my DT kit from THE RED LILY It is SOOOO awesome!!!! I can not WAIT to play with it!!! TOMORROW! LOL...OH and I am NOW the proud owner of a WHITE SHARPIE!!!! I found it in Target in Atlanta!!! I LOVE it!!! I have been hunting this for a WHILE and I FINALLY got one!!! Toodles!

12 Comments:

Blogger Virginia said...

Looks like fun! I am jealous about the white sharpie- LOL!

That necklace rocks! Totally love it. Can't wait to wear fun jewelry like that again (Emerson loves to tug on that kind of stuff right now- hee hee).

Have you seen the sneak peeks at http://www.scrapetc.net/
? WAHOO!

7:37 PM  
Blogger ClassC Scrapper said...

Hey, Adrienne!!!! I am so glad you guys had such a fabulous time!!!! I enjoyed seeing all of the pics!!!!

10:05 PM  
Blogger Dawn Bibbs said...

Awww, am I supposed to comment on this one? I mean I AM one of the topics of discussion :-). Again, I'm glad you guys had a good time and a good visit with your family. We'll have to do it again...soon.

6:37 AM  
Blogger Mara said...

you are such a cutie!
so glad you had fun in atlanta.
isn't that IKEA awesome?
I think it's better than the one in chicago.
Ok, maybe not... just newer.
I could spend loads of $$ there :)
Glad you're home safe.
Enjoy the DT kit...
can't wait to see what you create!

6:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, what a fun time! :) Great pix!

7:31 AM  
Blogger Sonia said...

You found the infamous white sharpie!? WOW.....I think i want one because it's so difficult to find. is that wrong? LOL.

8:05 AM  
Blogger SageHen said...

I love the photos of the dress up girls!

8:09 AM  
Blogger Francine said...

IKEA is the best! I'm so happy I only live about 20 minutes away from one ;) And the biggest one in France (or is it Europe?) is only 45 minutes away! I am waiting until I get a job to go there. LOL

10:28 AM  
Blogger Deanna- yep Dee-na said...

so sweet! love the pics. i would die to go to Ikea too. ugh! they just need to put one in Tn. Atlanta is not far.... hm... maybe I need to take hubby there for Val. Day! ha!
I want to try out for your DT so much. Love the product she chooses!

11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad you enjoyed yourself!

4:56 PM  
Blogger Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

Sounds like you had a fabulous time. Florida A & M band is awesome to watch perform. Two of my aunts went to college there. A white sharpie. I'm jealous. I must have one. I can't wait to get to meet you one day. You have killer style lady. Your kids are such cuties. Your daughter is a DIT (Diva In Training). Great pics too.

7:51 PM  
Blogger Muriel said...

I need a white Sharpie too...

glad you had fun with Dawn and in ATL...

you make me laugh with the IKEA comments...I have one not 3 minutes from my job and I never go..

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home