I WILL STAY STRONG
No matter what comes my way, no matter what I have to face. I will stay strong. I will keep my head up and know that I serve a GOD who loves me. I serve a GOD who will provide my EVERY need. I serve a GOD that will comfort me when I am down and out. I serve a GOD that will hold my hand. I serve a GOD that will lead me in the right direction. I serve a GOD that will take care of me.
I refuse to let the past take over my future. The past is JUST that - the past. I serve a God that will NOT dangle the past over my head. I will NOT let ANYONE bring down my spirit. I will remain uplifted. It will NOT work.
I have given it over to God.

3 Comments:
Hey sweetie, long time no talk! I just was reading here as usual and wanted to send a HUG and a LUV to ya. I am not sure what is/has been going on but I support you 110% in all you do! I SO SO SO agree that we have to leave the past in the past...it is DONE, over with, today is a new day and so is tommorrow and I am living for today ... not yesterday! I can't change what is in my past so I have to live for today and tommorrow and be a bigger, better, stronger person. You ARE doing that too! Much love, Darla
Amen Adrienne! Our God is a mighty god. Remember no weapon formed against you shall prosper! You are a more than a conquerer as a child of God! Stay strong and prayerful!
Amen. Totally. It's SO hard to let the past be the past.
Post a Comment
<< Home