** 24 herbs and spices**
Forget KFC.....How about Adrienne's Cafe?
Ok, so I was in Sam's this weekend and saw this WONDERFUL looking spice rack. I picked it up and put it back, because I thought the spices came in the jars (of COURSE I did NOT want it for cooking...I LOVED the container for SCRAPPING PURPOSES)so I walked off, and came home.
So yesterday, I start looking around on TWO PEAS and BEHOLD, what to my WONDERING EYES SHOULD APPEAR? Yep, the lovely spice rack. The lovely BENITA Who has THE MOST AWESOME SCRAP SPACE, posted a pic of it! Boy, did I feel like a dummy! LOL...I could have had this SATURDAY, but nooooooooooooooooooo, I didn't want it THEN! LOL
So, what do I do? I go to Sams and get one! LOL..what ELSE am I SUPPOSED to do? LOL
I get home, open the box, and WHAT THE CRAP? The spices are IN the jars! UGH! LOL....so as the SCRAPPER that I am, I dumped the spices in ziplock bags, labeled them, and put the jars in the dishwasher! WOO HOOO!!!
Here is the finished product.
On another note: MY PIC IS UP ON SCRAPETC.NET I love it!!! I had my pic taken by the LOVELY Christine What a talented lady!!! Im SO privilaged to work with such a wonderful group of women!!!!
Im in the process of moving my scrap stuff, from downstairs to my new room upstairs! Im SO excited about it!!!! Now, my scrap area is A WAR ZONE!!!!! Not to mention the room upstairs. Its become a holding cell!!!!!!!!!!! FOR EVERYTHING!!!!! I was going to clean it last night, but got home too late and then American Idol came on, so I had to watch it. It wouldn't watch itself!!!! So today, I plan on COMPLETELY cleaning the upstairs room. I HAVE to because I have SEVEN boxes of cropper hopper stuff coming today so I can organize!!! Im SO excited about that!!!!! I will take a pic of the room when I empty it out. NOT while its a TOTAL mess!! I also need to spray paint my baskets! I got a REALLY good deal on them!! I will do a before and after picture of them. They are gonna be SO cute...well, atleast I HOPE they are! LOL
Well, this post has gotten LONG enough. More later!!!!
I FORGOT! I went by my LSS today...AKA..... SCRAP ETC.NET She had a TON of new stuff it! Mainly the NEW KI, in ALL THE NEW COLORS!!!! TOO CUTE!!!!!!!! I left with this! FAT FREE!!!!!
ALSO, IF ANYONE CAN TELL ME...WHEN I PUT MY MEMORY CARD IN MY CARD READER, IT OPENS IN PSE 4.0. HOW IN THE WORLD DO I SAVE THE PICS IN MY DOCUMENTS? I DON'T EVEN SEE AN OPTION TO "SAVE AS" THE ONLY WAY I CAN DO IT IS IF I OPEN UP PICTURE IT, AND IM TRYING TO DO ALL MY WORK IN PSE 4.0. THANKS FOR AAAAAAAAAANY ADVICE! lol
I get home, open the box, and WHAT THE CRAP? The spices are IN the jars! UGH! LOL....so as the SCRAPPER that I am, I dumped the spices in ziplock bags, labeled them, and put the jars in the dishwasher! WOO HOOO!!!
Here is the finished product.
On another note: MY PIC IS UP ON SCRAPETC.NET I love it!!! I had my pic taken by the LOVELY Christine What a talented lady!!! Im SO privilaged to work with such a wonderful group of women!!!!
Im in the process of moving my scrap stuff, from downstairs to my new room upstairs! Im SO excited about it!!!! Now, my scrap area is A WAR ZONE!!!!! Not to mention the room upstairs. Its become a holding cell!!!!!!!!!!! FOR EVERYTHING!!!!! I was going to clean it last night, but got home too late and then American Idol came on, so I had to watch it. It wouldn't watch itself!!!! So today, I plan on COMPLETELY cleaning the upstairs room. I HAVE to because I have SEVEN boxes of cropper hopper stuff coming today so I can organize!!! Im SO excited about that!!!!! I will take a pic of the room when I empty it out. NOT while its a TOTAL mess!! I also need to spray paint my baskets! I got a REALLY good deal on them!! I will do a before and after picture of them. They are gonna be SO cute...well, atleast I HOPE they are! LOL
Well, this post has gotten LONG enough. More later!!!!
I FORGOT! I went by my LSS today...AKA..... SCRAP ETC.NET She had a TON of new stuff it! Mainly the NEW KI, in ALL THE NEW COLORS!!!! TOO CUTE!!!!!!!! I left with this! FAT FREE!!!!!
ALSO, IF ANYONE CAN TELL ME...WHEN I PUT MY MEMORY CARD IN MY CARD READER, IT OPENS IN PSE 4.0. HOW IN THE WORLD DO I SAVE THE PICS IN MY DOCUMENTS? I DON'T EVEN SEE AN OPTION TO "SAVE AS" THE ONLY WAY I CAN DO IT IS IF I OPEN UP PICTURE IT, AND IM TRYING TO DO ALL MY WORK IN PSE 4.0. THANKS FOR AAAAAAAAAANY ADVICE! lol

21 Comments:
LOVE your spice rack. I'm so glad you are enjoying your new cam! If you want your pix in My Documents, go into windows explorer (not IE) by right clicking on START and selecting EXPLORE. Find your CF reader and then move the files wherever you want! Presto! :)
cute spice rack, how much?
sams... can't be that bad.
Love the spice rack! Went to the Scrap Etc. Blog, your photo looks fantastic. Good luck with pulling your new rooom together, can't wait to see the finished product!!!
LOVE the spice rack...and that you dumped out all of the spices. LOL! Ahhh the things we will do all in the name of scrapooking! ;-) Can't wait to see the rack filled with OTHER THINGS!!!
I was eyeing the spaice rack the last time I was at Sam's!! To bad you had to empty all of them, lol!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the spice rack! Sam's Clubs all over America will be wondering what the run on the spice racks are! The moving of the scrapbook room...aaaahhhhh, there is NO bigger mess, but when it's done...talk about gratification! You're my motivation today! Going to do some revamping in here myself!
Have a great day, Adrienne!
Sophia
You dumped the spices? lol! Don't tell, but I would have done that too. : )
Cute Spice rack!!!! Now I am wondering what I can put in it!!!! LOL!!!!! Oh, and your pic on scrapetc. looks great!!!! Now, can't wait to see your new room!!!
GREAT PIC ON SCRAP ETC. I'VE BEEN CHECKING ON IT EVERY DAY SINCE TO TOLD ME ABOUT IT.
Great rack for scrappin! Love your new pic at scrapetc! Se has updated sooooo much lately, I feel sooo behind!
LoVE that spice rack. Darn, now I want to go to Sams. LOL
Can't WAIT to come to the Scrap Etc. Event. Make sure you say 'Hi'! Hey, is anyone having a Pea get together??????????
ok, i want a spice rack.
where do i get one?
how much are they?
very cool.
Woah love this!! Thanks for sharing!
Leah
P.S. Love your pages too!
LOL about the spice rack!! Now I want to go do the same thing!!
I saw your picture yesterday on scrapetc - I was so excited for you. It looks like you are in great company. Almost as excited as I was about your camera. I even told my daughters about it, they seemed a little confused about the whole blogging and knowing someone you never met thing, but they were excited too, enjoy. LOL
You're too funny! I saw that same picture on 2 Peas and thought that spice rack was a cute idea. Guess I'll have to use it through you...because I have NOWHERE to put in my work area. I love the KI soup letter. I NEED some of those! Can't wait to see your new space.
I love reading your blog.. you are so LIVELY and animated!! I bet your a hoot in person!!! Ok, and that spice rack is awesome, I have a Costco membership, not Sams... =(
Have a great day!!!!!
Your picture is beautiful Adrienne!
Cool spice rack!! I think I saw it too at Sam's!! Great pic on the site!! You're photogenic!! ~Dawn
With all those baggies of herbs, you might want to make sure you remind everyone that they don't have any street value!! ;) (sorry, just got done reading sign #1 of ways to tell you've grown up)
Your pic is so cute, I kept checkin got see if it was there and then of course the day that I don't check it pops up!!! Anyway, you look amazing!! I love that spice rack and I'm gonna be up front I need some storage so I'm off to Sam's tomorrow to see if they have one!!! TFS
Post a Comment
<< Home