So here are my FIRST pics!!!
First, let me say how much I really like this camera! My husband even likes it.
These pics are NOT great! I still have it on auto! Will be putting it in manual today! I just wanted to SNAP! LOL
Ok, so I charged the battery at work and when my husband came to pick me up for lunch he brought my lense that I FORGOT at home. I have a Tameron 28-200, and I ordered a 50 MM. I should have it Thursday....
ANYWAY, here are my first pics!
I just kinda snapped this one once I got back to work from lunch! Can you SEE what's on my screen? Yes, I was "PEAING" LOL!
I snapped this one while trying to "See" the picture before you take it. *NOTE TO SELF* The Canon 20D Does NOT work like REGULAR digital cameras, you MUST shoot through the view finder, and see what you took AFTER you take the picture! LOL
This is my self portrait! I took this picture 15 times! LOL...GOTTA LOVE DIGITAL!
This is my babysitter Nicole. She came over last night (VERY LAST MINUTE) so we could go pick up my oldest daughters B'day present (the one wrapped up in the lovely stripped blanket). Her b'day is today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAELYN!
This is the SECOND pic taken with the camera! Tony took this of me when we got to TGI Friday's for lunch. Sorry guys, he would NOT let me take the camera in the restaurant. :-( He said he wanted to EAT....can you BELIEVE him? LOL
And alas, the FIRST pic taken with my BRAND SPANKIN NEW CAMERA!!!!!!!!!! The man I LOVE!!! Isn't he a TROOPER!!! I do believe I dreamed about this camera last night. I started this post last night but HAD To finish it this morning. I was POOPED!!!!
I can do POTD now! LOL....Yes, Im taking it to work AGAIN Today! I need to play with it some more! Tee hee...
Now, I need to make said daughter a b'day card! Talk about last minute!!! But I love her! More pics to come! But you knew that right?
Thanks to all of you for following along in my excitement. Only TRUE scrappers and photographers can appreciate a BRAND NEW CAMERA!!!!!!! Thanks to EVERYONE who helped me make the decisions on what accessories I needed and who pointed me in the RIGHT direction concerning websites for newbies like myself! Those SOMEONE's would be Brandy, Trina, and Anglea. You girls RAWK!!!!!
NOw, I gotta finish this card AND get ready for work!
I just kinda snapped this one once I got back to work from lunch! Can you SEE what's on my screen? Yes, I was "PEAING" LOL!
I snapped this one while trying to "See" the picture before you take it. *NOTE TO SELF* The Canon 20D Does NOT work like REGULAR digital cameras, you MUST shoot through the view finder, and see what you took AFTER you take the picture! LOL
This is my self portrait! I took this picture 15 times! LOL...GOTTA LOVE DIGITAL!
This is my babysitter Nicole. She came over last night (VERY LAST MINUTE) so we could go pick up my oldest daughters B'day present (the one wrapped up in the lovely stripped blanket). Her b'day is today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAELYN!
This is the SECOND pic taken with the camera! Tony took this of me when we got to TGI Friday's for lunch. Sorry guys, he would NOT let me take the camera in the restaurant. :-( He said he wanted to EAT....can you BELIEVE him? LOL
And alas, the FIRST pic taken with my BRAND SPANKIN NEW CAMERA!!!!!!!!!! The man I LOVE!!! Isn't he a TROOPER!!! I do believe I dreamed about this camera last night. I started this post last night but HAD To finish it this morning. I was POOPED!!!!
I can do POTD now! LOL....Yes, Im taking it to work AGAIN Today! I need to play with it some more! Tee hee...
Now, I need to make said daughter a b'day card! Talk about last minute!!! But I love her! More pics to come! But you knew that right?
Thanks to all of you for following along in my excitement. Only TRUE scrappers and photographers can appreciate a BRAND NEW CAMERA!!!!!!! Thanks to EVERYONE who helped me make the decisions on what accessories I needed and who pointed me in the RIGHT direction concerning websites for newbies like myself! Those SOMEONE's would be Brandy, Trina, and Anglea. You girls RAWK!!!!!
NOw, I gotta finish this card AND get ready for work!

16 Comments:
Your new camera looks great!!! I KNOW you'll enjoy it. Congrats on your most recent purchase, the photos are fab!
Hallelujah!!!
You're gonna have SO much fun! :)
Gotta love those first pictures you take with your camera. You are in the honeymoon period of bonding with it, and I do believe there is nothing better when it comes to technology than bonding with a digital SLR. Enjoy!
Love the pics, they look fantastic, Adrienne!!! I think it's time for me to start saving for a new camera. The funny thing is this morning the local news station that I watch every morning featured a segment on different kinds of cameras. They had a 20D, saying it was the most popular, and I thought about you. Too funny!!!!
Your pix are great! You are just cute as a button! :) ENJOY!
Great first pics!! :)
sweeeeeeeeeeeeet a new camera! and your pictures are great and will only improve once you get the hang of all the possibilitys!
corinne5xxx
omg..well you knew I was already excited for you but now I am so anxious to see more pics!! I love all of your first pics!! Your new camera is AWESOME and I can't wait to see your POTD!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAELYN!!!
Congrats! I know you are gonna love using it. I am still researching which one to get, so I am gonna love to hear how you like it.
Congrats! I know you are gonna love using it. I am still researching which one to get, so I am gonna love to hear how you like it.
FINALLY!!! Your new camera has arrived. I think I've been hearing about this camera since we met back in November :-). Glad you finally got it. Can't wait to see what all you do with it.
lucky you... I want one.. Dana
glad you like your camera...
I like your sweater!!!
Your new camera seems wonderful! You seem to be getting the hang of it. It makes me want a new camera! You seem to be having a blast. Congratulations again on the new camera!
Congrats on your new camera!! I especially like that photo of you in the car...awesome pics!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home