MORE INFO! LOL
Feb 18, 2006 12:25 AM
Departed FedEx location
NEWARK, NJ
Feb 17, 2006 9:27 PM
Left origin
EDISON, NJ
12:12 PM
Package data transmitted to FedEx
11:37 AM
Picked up
EDISON, NJ
*******************************************************
This is what my updates will consist of until I get home on Monday!

4 Comments:
Girl... You need to seek professional help. ;-)
Well, gee Adrienne, why don't you show a little excitement about receiving your new camera!!!! LOL!!!!! I truly understand your excitement. I can't wait to get a new camera myself. Oh, and I see that I wasn't the only one up at 5:00 this morning, Tee HEE!!!!
I can't believe you, this is truly funny, I want to see a pic of you and that camera as soon as it gets there now you have me excited and I ain't getting S^&*, lol. I will be checking in on Monday to see the action unfold,,, reality blogging, what else would you come up with next.
You are totally cracking me up!!! I can't wait for you to get your camera. If it's not too much trouble, could you post a message when you receive it! LOL!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home