2/11/2006

***AND I SCRAPPED**

First...I DO think I am NOW ADDICTED TO paperbag albums!!!!!! Now, I MUST go clean the house and shampoo my daughters hair...AND mine! Tell me what you think...this IS my FIRST one, so PLEASE be nice!

25 Comments:

Blogger Toya said...

very cute, i've never done one but this is really good for your first time. I love the colors. I can't believe you got it done so soon.

6:34 PM  
Blogger Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

I simply love it! It's awesome. The colors,the bible verses, and the quotes are wonderful! I absolutely love it! Great job Adrienne!

7:14 PM  
Blogger ClassC Scrapper said...

Adrienne, you did a fantastic job!!!! Aren't they so much fun!!!! I just love all of the sewing!!! Does your lss already have that pp in stock???? WOW!!!!

8:01 PM  
Blogger Virginia said...

Ok, that is amazing. You made a beauty there! I can't wait to see it IRL! I LOVE IT! (Told ya they're addicting- LOL!)

8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the colors A!!! cute. i see the sewing. what's the pp? love it

9:11 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

Great album!!! Cool colors too! I noticed that you used actual paper bags. If you are planning on making more, you should use 12x12 scrapbooking paper, you can make 1 bag with 1 sheet of 12x12. That way you can add photos and not have to worry about it being "acid-free". If you want more info, e-mail me :) It's really easy!

9:14 PM  
Blogger Michelle W. said...

those are super cute!!! Love them.

Michelle

5:20 AM  
Blogger Francine said...

Your first one???? It's awesome!

5:23 AM  
Blogger angieoh! said...

HOW COOL> that would be such an awesome gift too.... the colors and shapes really give it life!

6:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! You did a simply amazing job! :)

7:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's one of the funnest paper bag albums that I've seen yet! I LOVE it! Thanks for sharing the details so well!!

Sophia

7:58 AM  
Blogger Tamika said...

This album is hot!!! I have never done a paper bag album, but now I am encouraged. This is definitely something to pass on to your children.

9:15 AM  
Blogger justem said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!! Amazing!!w

9:32 AM  
Blogger corinne5 said...

wowowowow that looks so great!

corinne5xxx

11:06 AM  
Blogger Jana said...

I love it!! I have a kit at home to make a paper bag album but have yet to complete it!

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job! I love how that came out!!!

12:06 PM  
Blogger plualum said...

Love the album! Aren't the smaller ones so much more fun to work on?!?! I think I'm addicted to 8x8 =) It took me a while to find your blog after you posted comments...but no worries...I'm here now!

3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew I would love it! I so love the scriptures and the colors...did I mention the scriptures...added to my project to do list.

8:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOve it!! SO SO CUTE!!!

8:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

cute, cute, cute! I love it! Oh yeah, where did you find the fuzzy rubons. DAna

8:22 AM  
Blogger Lu said...

i think you did a great job for your first one. they are addictive, too.

8:28 AM  
Blogger Lu said...

i think you did a great job for your first one. they are addictive, too.

8:29 AM  
Blogger Muriel said...

I love it!!! Nice job.

2:15 PM  
Blogger Ash said...

Adrienne, I love EVERYTHING about it!! I know this wasn't your first one so come clean now!!??!! I love paper bag albums too...WTG, you rocked it!

7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will so totally be scraplifted...by me! Beautiful, A!

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home