
When I came back from lunch today, before I could get to my desk, someone said, I have a delivery for Adrienne! I said...hey, that's ME! LOL...Look at what my WONDERFUL husband sent to me today! I love that man so much. Not because he sends me flowers, or because he will rub my feet without me asking, or wash my back in the shower in girly smelling body wash, and get out smelling JUST like me...:-) But I love him because he is a WONDERFUL man. He helps me around the house, doesn't care about the money I spend on Scrapbooking or my cameras, or new lenses, or clothes, shoes, or any other thing that I buy. I love him because he is WONDERFUL. He doesn't get angry when I have a lazy day, and I don't want to cook, or do laundry, or when I just wanna lounge around the house and scrap. I love him because he will fall asleep on the sofa, while I scrap. I just love him...enjoy my flowers! I know I am!
11 Comments:
You were right...they ARE beautiful! Keep doing whatever it is you're doing :-).
ok, adrienne...your hub is officially the sweetest EVER.
Aww that was so sweet. He is definitely a keeper, hang on to him. Enjoy those lovely flowers.
Your DH is really sweet!!!! I love the roses!!!! Sounds like you have already done the journaling for a sweet LO!!!!
Does he host "Great Husband" seminars? I'd like to sign mine up for one!
How admirably sweet. How beautiful too!
*swoon*
CK
And, it's not even Valentine's! He's a Keeper. :>
Beautiful flowers Adrienne! Your dear hubby is officially the best ever! Does he have a brother who's single? Just kidding. LOL!
lucky girlie!!!
Those are gorgeous! You are truly blessed. :)
awwwwwwwwww - that's just so sweet! Gorgeous flowers. What a thoughtful, thoughtful man you have!
Shay
ohhhhhhhhhhhh!How sweet!
Post a Comment
<< Home