2/01/2006
About Me
- Name: Adrienne
- Location: Birmingham, Alabama , Alabama
www.adriennesessentials.com www.stitched9.com
Previous Posts
- LOOK!
- OK.............
- I LOVE MY HAIR!!!!!!
- *******IT'S IN THE MAIL*******
- IM HOME!
- Im POOPED....
- Dinner & A Movie
- **as requested**
- WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS:
- **CARDS MAGAZINE**
WHERE TO FIND ME
VIEW MY GALLERY HERE: 2peas
SCRAP ETC INSPIRATION TEAM
THE RED LILY-DESIGN TEAM
Email me!
Really Cool Sites
I Love Photography
Someone Keeps Stealing My Letters
Art Pad THE CLICK
Canon Digital Photography
Add more
Favorite Sites
CreatingKeepsakes
2Peas
African American Scrappers
Crazy Scraps
Shop Remember When
Scrap-Source
ScrapSubmit
Scrappin Deals
Stamp Attic
A Cherry On Top
Scrapping With Style
Good To The Last Crop
Scrap Gal
A Peek Into Yesterday
Scrappers-Paradisee
Gone Scrappin
Add more
Add more
Add more
Add more
Add more



14 Comments:
What beautiful layouts! I love the rich colors in both.
Great layouts
What beautiful work you have here! Great pix too!
Ahhhh. Beautiful!
GREAT layouts! Love your blog!
Ilove them both. As usual, you did a great job!
Great Layouts! You go girl, by the way your hair does look good. I just got some honey blonde streaks and I am loving it...lol
Dana
Fabulous layouts. I like the 1st one best, but they are both terrific!
I love your layouts, girl, keep them coming!!!
I love the LO's especially the sisters one. I like the angle of the picture too!
Love the layouts!!
Such talent! Love them both : )
Gorgeous layouts! I'd be pooped too! Great job :) kristi
those are gorgeous!
Michelle
Post a Comment
<< Home