PTI, BUT GET OFF THE FREAKIN PHONE!
Those of you that watch ESPN, know what PTI is. I HATE to see people driving with the cell phone on their face! GET OFF THE PHONE OR GET AN EAR PIECE!!!!! It is my BIGGEST PET PEEVE EVER!!!!!
ANYWAY.........The drive to work was TERRIBLE! THE FOG WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO thick. I mean SO thick, like so thick you could NOT see the car in front of you thick. Yeah, now THAT is thick! But I made it here safely! THANK GOD!
Tonight is gonna be SO much fun!!! Tony and I are going to COPPER GRILL tonight as part of our Anniversary celebration! We have truly been held together by The Glue of God, so we NEED to celebrate!!! We had reservations at a VERY nice hotel but I had to cancel because something came up with my sitter, and she can't spend the night, bummer, but her family is FIRST. She is still going to keep them today, and we MIGHT go out tomorrow as well, but that is YET to be decided!!
I really treasure the relationship I have with my husband. He is truly my best friend. When I have a hard day, or just need a hug, he is ALWAYS there. He is the most selfless man I know. He always looks out for me and the kids, but not in the normal, oh, he is your husband that is his job way..KWIM? We really enjoy spending time with each other, and just plain havin fun! He went to put gas in the car last night and he came back with some valentine cupcakes and a triple chocolate kingsize drumstick! He knows the way to my heart. Its all those small things that really matter....ok...enough of the mush! LOL
Oh, well, Im gonna finish my taxes today....WOOO HOOOOO, as SOOON as I get my money, the 20D is mine! Its in my cart along with my 50 MM F/1.4 autofocus lens!! CAN NOT WAIT! Im even paying an extra 60 bucks so I can have it flown in! TEE HEEE!!! Been waitin a LONG time for this!
Till next time.....................

1 Comments:
I so feel you on the tax thing...I am buying something...possibly furnture...we are doing ours on
2-13-06 @ 3pm ...or atleast our accountant will do them after our appointment....
Post a Comment
<< Home