2/09/2006

Ummmm, someone should have TOLD me that I have a BLOG!

MAN! Sorry blogworld!! I guess I forgot I had a blog....MAN! Well, how about an update?I however did get QUITE a few emails reminding me about updating...guess I have an audience huh? LOL...but NOTHING like Mara and her Milton stories...hmm, maybe I need to take a cab somewhere!....Tee hee...love ya Mara! DH and I watched DODGE BALL tonight and it was SO funny! I laughed the ENTIRE time the movie was on! LOL, if you like comedy, you will LOVE this!!! It was some REALLY good parts, so good in fact, that we KEPT rewinding it! FIRST!!! Get your spot for the SCRAP ECT BIG HUGE EVENT!!!!!!! This thing is REALLY gonna sell out...you will be SO sorry if you miss out....You can read more about the classes on HEIDI SWAPP'S BLOG The GREAT thing about this event is you don't have to pick who you are going to take classes from! Ok...on another note........OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! Someone from THE RED LILY mentioned that they LOVED GOLD CANYON CANDLE COMPANY. Well, I was in need of some NEW candles and I contacted a rep....WHY OH WHY DID I DO THAT???? So I met with a rep today, and she gave me TONS of sample candle things!! BUT, before I get into all that, my oldest daughter saw the little jar things and thought they were PEARL EX JARS!!!!!!!!!! I about DIED laughing!!! She thinks EVERYTHING I get is scrapbook related...hmmm, wonder why...look! LOL So, my wonderful husband and I started to smell all these WONDERFUL candles...I mean, these things smell AWESOME. So we smelled, I know every candle that they make. This is the second list that we had. I STILL have to narrow it down before. I should have gotten my oldest daughter to help because my husband loves candles as MUCH as I do. This is what my list looks like as of RIGHT now....I think Im just gonna order all of them because I can NOT decide! LOL.. I have NOT scrapped ANYTHING, well, Im ALMOST done with the heart board book for Tony for Valentines day....He is gonna love it. Its basically about how I feel about him. Needless to say, I will post the OUTSIDE....lol...NOT the inside! LOL Ok, I guess that is ALL for now! But Love, its a "BEAUTIFUL THANG", it really, really is.......just a "BEAUTIFUL THANG"

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hhhm I am gonna have to check those candles out.. I love me some nice smelling candles! :)

Happy Friday!

5:13 AM  
Blogger Mara said...

thanks for the shout out, A :)
where do you get the board for your board books?!
i was wondering where you've been all week... :)
LOVE DODGEBALL! It's SO funny.
Have a great day!!

6:04 AM  
Blogger Virginia said...

What scents are you going to order? They sound fab! I'm gonna have to check them out sometime!

LOL at the Pearl Ex thing!

Speaking of "Beautiful Thangs", have you checked out Elsie's blog ? More info on HER classes there! Woohoo!

7:01 AM  
Blogger Muriel said...

candles are great!!!

I think I am going to make a board book soon too...

11:50 AM  
Blogger Dawn Bibbs said...

Girl, you are OUTTA control :-)!!!

1:21 PM  
Blogger Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

It's about time you blogged Adrienne! You are too funny. Thanks for always enabling my shopping, I'm going to check those candles out.

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home