2/06/2006
About Me
- Name: Adrienne
- Location: Birmingham, Alabama , Alabama
www.adriennesessentials.com www.stitched9.com
Previous Posts
- IMAGINE MY SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- What time is it? LOL
- Today is THE day! LOL
- And a LO........
- We had a blast!!!!
- PTI, BUT GET OFF THE FREAKIN PHONE!
- Another New LO
- NEW LO'S!
- LOOK!
- OK.............
WHERE TO FIND ME
VIEW MY GALLERY HERE: 2peas
SCRAP ETC INSPIRATION TEAM
THE RED LILY-DESIGN TEAM
Email me!
Really Cool Sites
I Love Photography
Someone Keeps Stealing My Letters
Art Pad THE CLICK
Canon Digital Photography
Add more
Favorite Sites
CreatingKeepsakes
2Peas
African American Scrappers
Crazy Scraps
Shop Remember When
Scrap-Source
ScrapSubmit
Scrappin Deals
Stamp Attic
A Cherry On Top
Scrapping With Style
Good To The Last Crop
Scrap Gal
A Peek Into Yesterday
Scrappers-Paradisee
Gone Scrappin
Add more
Add more
Add more
Add more
Add more


11 Comments:
You are so cute. I just read the entire page worth of entries and I've gotta tell you, I LIKE WHAT YOU'VE BEEN DOING. Wow! You are on fire. Great work, girly!
hmmm i will sew on a page one day!!! have to get my camera first!
Your men are a handsome lot. I love the page!
teach me to sew.
i have a machine.
i can't so much USE said machine.
help.
cute LO.
Beautiful layout! And handsome men!
GET SOME REST GIRL! ;)
(lovin' the layout)
I love your layout. I just attempted sewing on a page for the first time. I was thinking about you this morning, for some reason I was up scrapping at 3:00 in the morning I couldn't sleep:)
Wonderful LO Adrienne! You are so talented.
What handsome men! LOVE the layout, your post always make me LOL!!!
beautiful LAYOUT!
cute layout girl! Dana
Post a Comment
<< Home