2/10/2006

The proof is in the paper

As Aj would say: BOOM BABY! This is what 400 gazillion pieces of paper looks like! Im done cutting out the invites. Seeing as it IS Saturday, I DID start a DAY late! When I was got home I went TO SLEEP...woke up around 11:45 and got started. AFTER I stressed because I THOUGHT I did NOT order enough vellum. Blame it on it being late. Zanete thought it was quite funny...AHEM.... Anyway, not sure what I want to do now...sleep, snack...a ham and cheese omlete sounds VERY good right now...I think Im going to finish my update, then pick out some pics to scrap! And AS ALWAYS, Tony is down here on the sofa asleep, ghostbusters is repeating in the background, because I am too lazy to get up and turn it off! LOL...seems like a routine is forming huh? Isn't he FINE? LOL

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a fun post! I could have taken this same picture five minutes ago! How funny! Ghostbusters is a fave around here too! You had to say Ham and Cheese Omelet, didn't you!? LOL

Sleep tight!
Sophia

11:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with Sophia...if it wasn't so late, I'd totally go for a ham and cheese omelet!

Such a fun post!!

12:00 AM  
Blogger Michelle W. said...

lol. His cute alright. I'm not sure how much he will appreciate you taking pictures of him sleeping like a baby! Omlete does sound so good right now.

Michelle

12:08 AM  
Blogger rev said...

Hee, hee, fun post and even funnier picture!
Grz
Revlie

12:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I don't even like Ham that much, but now I'm thinking about an omelet!!! Maybe I'll come over to your house to dine... : )

Good luck with those invites--I'll be thinking of you!

xoxo,
Becca

6:10 AM  
Blogger Lorrie said...

ham and Cheese omelet? Wow, that DOES sound good.
Oh, and I always wondered what 400 gazillion pieces of paper looked like !! lol fun blog!!

9:40 AM  
Blogger Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

Adrienne, can I have a ham and cheese omlet too? I'll be right over. Does your hubby know you take pics of him while he's sleeping?

11:08 AM  
Blogger ClassC Scrapper said...

Adrienne, that is so sweet of your dh!!! I have a futon in my scrap room so my DH will come in and watch tv, talk or sleep while I scrap, too!!! That is so cute to me!!! Way to attack thaose invites girl, I am really rootin you on!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

12:41 PM  
Blogger Wanda E. Santiago said...

Yeap Ham and Chesse sounds yummy!! Cute guy you have there!! Hugs Wanda

3:45 PM  
Blogger Lu said...

Does your husband know you posted that pic of him sleeping?!!! You are too much.

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home