2/10/2006

I need a list....

Ok....my husband will tell you...I make a list for EVERYTHING...EVERYTHING..well ALMOST EVERYTHING! I now MUST make a list so I can get Zanete and Andre's wedding invites finished by 2/28/06. They need to be mailed out the first week of March. The wedding is April 8. OH MY GOSH! My brother is getting married!!! It is SUCH a good thing that I REALLY like this chick! I mean, really! If I don't like her....IT DON'T HAPPEN! Call it what you want, but that is the WAY IT IS! I like her SO much we talked this morning at 4am. SHE WAS GETTING GAS!!!!!! WHAT!?!? SHE IS CRAZY!!! And YES I fussed!!!!!!! Ok, so in order to keep myself accountable...here is my DATED list. I must follow this to a "T" or I will NOT make it and that will NOT make for a happy twin brother OR bride to be.... Friday 2/10/06 Trim Cardstock Saturday 2/11/06 Scrap! WOO HOOO!!!!! Sunday 2/12/06 Pull Money from Money Tree and order envelopes (tee hee, this means I do NOTHING on Sunday) Monday 2/13/06 Round Corners Tuesday 2/14/06 Print BIG HUGE "P" on the vellum that has already been cut and corners rounded. Wednesday 2/15/06 Print ONE invite for Zanete, fax it to her so she can proof it (this will be around....7:30 p.m) After proofing...there can be NO changes. PRINT ALL INVITES. ALL 400 gazillion of them. Thursday 2/16/06 PRAY that the ribbon ordered on Friday 2/10/06 is here, so I won't have to go the weekend without it. After prayer, punch hole in top of ALL 400 gazillion pieces of CS and Vellum...wait, if I do that twice (one for CS and one for Vellum, that will make it 800 gazillion pieces of paper) Friday 2/17/06 After praying, the ribbon should be here in my hands because Im having it delivered to my job.....Cut ribbon to the correct length....all 400 gazillion pieces. Saturday 2/18/06 Assemble all 400 gazillion invites. Before I do their engagement shoot. Sunday 2/19/06 Give Zanete all of her ^&$#&*#(*#&!^#$*# invites. THere, you have the list.....ROFLOL

7 Comments:

Blogger Virginia said...

ROTFLMBO! Your list sounds like what goes through my head every day. You need to make a LO about your lists!

3:17 PM  
Blogger Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

You need to get busy! Boy, I hope your list helps you out, especially with the wedding invites. My mother is a list maker too. I just got started with the lists.

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL... cute entry!!

Smiles,
Wendy

11:32 PM  
Blogger Michelle W. said...

the *&#$^@&#*^$ invite was the best part!!! lol.

Michelle

12:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

400 invites... gosh. i feel for you.

6:54 AM  
Blogger Toya said...

gosh, that paper stack look like what I'm used to seeing everyday at work. can't believe you do this for fun, lol. I hope you get your invites done on time,, better you than me, I had to do baby shower ones in december it was crazy!

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You gotta love a good list! At the top of everyone's to do list should read...."make list". HA! i know I do it!

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home