I ORDERED MY CAMERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am SO way beyond words right now! The 20D is ALMOST mine!!!!!!I hope to have it in my hand in a few short days. WHY does the mail NOT run on MONDAY!?!? Does FED EX? LOL....and I leave you with a LO...must get ready for work!
************CS Is bazzill,little crystals are Swarovski (yep, gotta love it KI soup, doodle bug flower that I put UTEE On top of, so it looks kinda wet, urban bling glitter letters, beads in the center of the flower by La De Da, and I used a silver paint pen to "dot" my letters**************
Im kinda not feelin this one...I mean, I LIKE it, but not sure about it...what are your opinions? Is this worthy enough to go up in my LSS? On the wall for ALL to see? UGH!
************CS Is bazzill,little crystals are Swarovski (yep, gotta love it KI soup, doodle bug flower that I put UTEE On top of, so it looks kinda wet, urban bling glitter letters, beads in the center of the flower by La De Da, and I used a silver paint pen to "dot" my letters**************
Im kinda not feelin this one...I mean, I LIKE it, but not sure about it...what are your opinions? Is this worthy enough to go up in my LSS? On the wall for ALL to see? UGH!

11 Comments:
GREAT Layout! What kinda camera.....
I'm so excited for you to get your camera!!!!!!!!
I love the layout! The circles and swirls are great! Super cool about your camera!! Hope it get there soon!
It's darling! Wow - lots o time to line the crystals just so! People who don't scrap don't get it! :) Your girls are precious. Hang it up -- everyone should see how cute they are -- and the LO is simple, in that "wow, what a lot of beautiful detail work" kinda way! :) And circles -- well, you know circles are still all the rage!
TFS - Congrats on the camera...
Shay
I think the page is darling!
You will love your 20D! I love mine! Happy shooting!
CONGRATS on the camera. My father has it, and loves it! :) Great layout.
Adrienne, this is an AWESOME LO girl you ROCK!!! You put a lot of detail into it and I absolutely love it!
Congratulations on ordering your camera...I am so excited for you! {doing my happy dance!!}
I said it once, and I'm saying it again: I love this layout! It's honestly one of my faves!
How exciting!!! I can't wait to see what you do with the new camera! Love the LO. The circles add just that little touch of sparkle!
Oh, Yes, Adrienne, I think the Lo is quite worthy for your lss wall!!!! I Love it!!!! Wow, Swarovski crystals, you mean they make those for sb pages!!!! Oh, and good for you ordering your camera, can't wait to see some pics!!!!
LO looks cool to me!
Post a Comment
<< Home