WOW
Its SO unlike me to NOT update my blog! LOL.....well, Ive been a BUSY little bee!!!!
Lets start with Valentines Day! Nothing special except the BEAUTIFUL letter my 6 year old wrote to me:
TRANSLATION: I LOVE MOM AND DAD I LOVE MOM BECAUSE MOM IS NICE!!!!!!!!!
How cute is THAT? LOL
Next we have an update on the invites: Im actually about to print the invitation NOW, but this is what 400 gazillion pieces of vellum printed with a pretty "P" look like!
Next....My company sent us (THE ENTIRE COMPANY) To this BEAUTIFUL place!!! The stay included trip to the spa, pedicure, manicure, massage, facials, and rounds of golf for those who wanted to. It was MAGNIFICIENT!!! I could NOT spent the night because I had to let go of CORPORATE WOMAN, so I could go with my 6 year old on her field trip today! More pics to come once I get my pics developed..until then, enjoy these....
**ETA, I DID NOT TAKE THESE PICS! LOL, they came off their website!!!**
Last but CERTAINLY NOT LEAST: I GET TO ORDER THIS BABY TOMORROW! JUST AS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON AS THE CLOCK STRIKES MIDNIGHT, I AM GOING TO CLICK BUY NOW!!! ITS ALREADY IN MY CART....AND YES I AM PAYING EXTRA SO I CAN HAVE IT BY MONDAY OR TUESDAY!
This has been a LONG time coming baby!
TRANSLATION: I LOVE MOM AND DAD I LOVE MOM BECAUSE MOM IS NICE!!!!!!!!!
How cute is THAT? LOL
Next we have an update on the invites: Im actually about to print the invitation NOW, but this is what 400 gazillion pieces of vellum printed with a pretty "P" look like!
Next....My company sent us (THE ENTIRE COMPANY) To this BEAUTIFUL place!!! The stay included trip to the spa, pedicure, manicure, massage, facials, and rounds of golf for those who wanted to. It was MAGNIFICIENT!!! I could NOT spent the night because I had to let go of CORPORATE WOMAN, so I could go with my 6 year old on her field trip today! More pics to come once I get my pics developed..until then, enjoy these....
**ETA, I DID NOT TAKE THESE PICS! LOL, they came off their website!!!**
Last but CERTAINLY NOT LEAST: I GET TO ORDER THIS BABY TOMORROW! JUST AS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON AS THE CLOCK STRIKES MIDNIGHT, I AM GOING TO CLICK BUY NOW!!! ITS ALREADY IN MY CART....AND YES I AM PAYING EXTRA SO I CAN HAVE IT BY MONDAY OR TUESDAY!
This has been a LONG time coming baby!

11 Comments:
you got to be kidding, your company sent you to stay at that hotel, who do you work for, TRUMP, lol. I'm overboard jealous okay... just wanted you to know that. Love the pics though, it is beautiful.
WOO HOO!!!!! Congrats on the 20D! I have one, and LOVE it! If you have any questions about it, feel free to email me! prettyone3333 at yahoo dot com
Have fun with it!!!!!
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO incredibly jealous...enough said...
smiles~jill
omg, you get the 20D tomorrow?!?!
SO JEALOUS!
And you had manis and pedis and a facial.
I need a job with YOUR company :)
wow great camera, great hotel! great everything!
corinne5xxx
Ok, now that I've seen the pics, I am COMPLETELY jealous that Shaun got sent there. He did not tell me how gorgeous it was! It's a good thing he was there for a business conference and not spa treatments, or he'd be hearing it from me tonight! ;) LOL
WOOHOO! I know you are so excited about your camera!
Wow! Looks like being a corporate woman has some moments of BLISS!!!!
And, congrats on the camera. Woo hoo!
why did you get sent there?
Ok, where do I start. First of all, what a sweet letter from your daughter. I can't wait until Jayla can write. Second, what is all that vellum for? I know it's for the invites. The "P" is really nice. Last, what a treat for your company to send you to such a nice place. I remember those corporate days. By the way, thanks for FINALLY posting!!! I was running out of things to read...hahaha!!
WOW! The place your company sent you looks beautiful. I wish I worked for them. Do they need an RN? LOL! The pics you took are breathtaking. Congrats on the new camera.
Love the valentine. That is so sweet. And I am really excited for you about the camera (I've already told you that, but I thought I'd mention it again). And, WOW, WOW, WOW! That is one heck of a lot of P's you have there. I can't imagine how long those took to print. You are amazing!
Post a Comment
<< Home