I GOT MY CAMERA~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I finally got my camera! im so happy right now!!! i can HARDLY wait until I get home so I can do my FIRST self portrait in the MIRROR so you all can SEE MY CAMERA TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok.....Im gone now...I must do something like read the manual or something...NO WORK TODAY!!!! Im TOO excited!!!!!!!

10 Comments:
oh my goodness, congrats!
i am very jealous....!! :)
Well, I guess they did deliver today!!!!! Congrats!!! Can't wait to see your first pic!!!
well it's about time it showed up. Good for you, I'm happy you got a new one because the pics from the last one always seem kind of dark on your blog, so hopefully this one is as fatastic as you claim and want it to be....
wooohooo..so happy for you, can't wait to see that self portrait too!! Congrats!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Can't wait to see your work with it!!! YAY!
So glad to hear it. READ THE MANUAL!!!!!!
CONGRATS. Can't wait to see what u do with it! :)
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see your new pics!
YAY! I was just checking in to see if it arrived. I am thrilled for you. I can't wait to see your pictures. You are going to have so dang much fun with this new camera. Really, I am tickled pink because you have wanted this for as long as I've been reading your blog! Happy, happy, joy, joy for you!
Congrats!!! Just call me jealous!!
Post a Comment
<< Home