2/24/2006

***JUST BECAUSE***

I hardly EVER just do RANDOM posts, but I am going to today! LOL Im SO excited about this weekend!! Im going to work with the Scrap Etc Inspiration team on stuff for the event in April. (If you are still thinking about going...HURRY, just decided to go! I can NOT wait!) I can not begin to think about the fun we are going to have. It will be great to get a chance to get to know the rest of the team! On another note...I REALLY hope the *FIX IT FAIRY* comes to my house while I am away, and puts my bookshelf, and cropper hopper cubes, along with the cubes I got from Target together. Wouldn't that be AWESOME? I saw a challenge on another blog, not sure which one....I THINK it was on DANA'S. It was 10 things you can't live without. I will leave you on that note....Have a great weekend. TEN THINGS I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT 1. Knowing that God loves me and will NEVER lead me, and will NOT put more on me than I can bear. Not long ago, I was SO shaky in my faith. But it grows stronger every day. 2. The love of my husband. I love that man SO much. We have been together a VERY long time, and been through hell and high water. God has kept His hand on us EVEN through the VERY HARD CRAP!! I love him. I love the time we spend together. I love how he will go to the SB store with me, how he will go shoe shopping with me, even though he HATES it! LOL...ok...I will NOT cry! 3. The laughter of my children. They are kids,and get on my nerves, but just to sit and hear them laugh....means the world to me! 4. My health! I NEED THAT!And all the wonderful friends that I have made through and because of this hobby!!! They help keep me healthy...see how I just TIED all that in? 5. My LSS! OH HOW I LOVE IT THERE!!!!! 6. STARBUCKS! Need I say more! 7. TARGET!!!!! I go more and more!! 8. DUCK ADHESIVE!!!! The best thing since black ink pens! I HAVE A THING FOR INK PENS!!!! 9. MINI BRADS! Tee Hee 10.So Im gonna push it with this one...internet, computer, and cell phone! LOL

8 Comments:

Blogger Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

I can't wait to hear about all the fun you're going to have this weekend. I love Duck adhesive and pens too! Have a great weekend Adrienne!

2:49 PM  
Blogger Ingrid said...

Have a blast this weekend! I agree on Starbucks! Even when you feel yucky or sad you can go pick up a 5 dollar latte and all is right with the world!

3:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Don't you just love Tar-jay aka Target...lol Dana

4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adrienne!!! I got the package you sent me yesterday. Muuuaahhhh! Thanks so much hon!! Love those HS flowers :) Great list:)

6:57 PM  
Blogger Michelle W. said...

Starbucks baby! LOL. I don't think I could live without it period.

Michelle

9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Adrienne!
This is too weird. I just joined The Red Lily community and was browsing through some posts on the message board. I clicked on your blog, and when I saw stuff about Scrap Etc., I realized you are from the Birmingham area. So am I! I love, love, love Scrap Etc. It is the best store in the world, don't you think? I'm sure I have probably seen you in the store before. Crazy! Anyway, I love The Red Lily site, and am thinking of trying out for the design team. Hope to talk to you sometime on the site, or at Scrap Etc!
Julie Johnson

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG I LOVE YOUR LIST! You are just too much. Gotta love those minibrads! :)

6:10 AM  
Blogger Lynda J P said...

hey what great random thoughts u have...glad u shared.
can't wait to see your completed sb room
btw i've updated my blog...feel free to stop on by
lyndajparedes.blogspot.com
life with the P's
ttyl

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home