I'll wait.......
OH MY! What is happening to me? LOL....I went out today with the SOLE purpose of getting a UV filter for my 50mm lens. NOW I can take it out of the box....well, I went to Wolf Camera, and oh the SMELL of that store just does something to me.......
Well, one UV filter, and two lens hoods later, I started looking at LENSES!!! WHY did I do that to myself? I put a WONDERFUL 19-35 lens on my camera, and OH JOY, it looks WONDERFUL!!! LOL....but I put the breaks on....at $199.99 I decided to wait....JUST a little bit...That felt good! LOL...I need to tell my husband that I CAN walk away! LOL
In other news (turns and faces the OTHER camera) I went to Hancock Fabrics today. WHY OH WHY DID I DO THAT??? Well,I went to get some linen material, but instead of that I got this REALLY cute white Pique. Its going to make a REALLY cute pair of Capri's....ANYWAY...when I went over to the notions section.....I fell in love with THE prettiest paisley pink ribbon. It kinda reminds me of the Bo Bunny Oh La La paper collection. Its BEAUTIFUL....and then I found some BEAUTIFUL shell buttons...they are calling my name waiting to be put on a page!
I think that is ABOUT it! LOL...today is SUCH a beautiful day. I just want to go and take some pics! Just BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Man, I feel like jabbering...how about some randomness?
1. I've been watching QVC ALL day today. Its Big Bonanza Silver day. I LOVE silver jewerly. I mean LOVE it. They have THE cutest TURQUOISE paisley ring! Of course I HAD to have it.
2. I will be glad when the Girl Scout cookies are gone from my house.
3. Target has a REALLY pretty swim suit that I want. I have had three kids, I weigh ABOUT 153ish, and I wear a size 10. I will NOT wear a Bikini....I WILL however wear a TANKINI...I do NOT have stretch marks on my tummy, but wearing a BIKINI makes me feel NAKED! LOL
4. I need to change my eating habits...Im starting to develop a "RING" around my tummy....can NOT have that...
5. I wish I would have gone to Starbucks today...........
6. I lost my FAVORITE pair of Andrea Jovine shades........it broke my heart. I ended up getting a pair of Kenneth Cole's that are equally as cute.
7. I REALLY want some white BIG Jackie O shades!
Ok...Im gone now !LOL

3 Comments:
Ok- that is so weird! I was just thinking the other day that I wanted some Jackie O sunglasses. I think I'm gonna do it too. I haven't got a funky pair of sunglasses in a while. :)
lovin the big shades, but i can't really pull them off.
ooh, i really want to go to the fabric store :)
FIRST of all, Missy...what's wrong with having a ring around your tummy? I have SEVERAL!!! :-) HAHAHA!! You are too funny! I've never known anyone to get excited about going into a camera store. And I'm feeling ya about Hancock Fabrics. I love that place too...haven't been in a while...but I love it still! Great post...chatty girl!
Post a Comment
<< Home