WHAT A WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!
Sit back and relax! Here it is...pics from this weekend. NOT ALL OF THEM I might add....But you get the drift...There was TON of stuff...but more important than that to me....the new friendships that formed! I had a great time! Im SO happy to be a part of the IT TEAM at Scrap Etc!!!!
More WONDERFUL product...I bought Funcutation and petal pushers...LOVE THEM! But I love TT stamps!!!
LOOK AT ALL THIS PRODUCT THAT MONIQUE SUPPLIED. I tell you, we were pretty much overwhelmed when we walked into our ROOM! LOL
MORE PRODUCT...I tell you there was a TON of it!
Here is some of the stuff we had to alter. Most of it is up in the store already.....so go by there and check it out!
This is a shelf of all the stuff we altered. All of it was BEAUTIFUL. I still HATE the stuff I made! LOL...especially the HAPPY VASE! LOL...glad it made YOU happy Virginia! LOL
This is my HAPPY vase! LOL.....NO COMMENT! I hate it! LOL
This is a little altered thing I did using the new Daisy D's and a HS flower....LOVE the new Daisy's D's! ITS BEAUTIFUL!!!
Here is my"TEA CUP" that I made using a plate and a bowl.....
Here is a LO I completed of AJ...I took this pic the other day with my NEW camera! LOL
I really like the way this LO turned out. I was SO stuck on it, then it just kinda came together. Gotta love the new KI soup!
Here is another one using the new WI...this stuff is BEAUTIFUL!
This is after we had played for a little while! LOL
Birthday card for a boy....LOVE those letters! I bought the black ones today. I STILL need them in raw, and white in case anyone wants to send me some! LOL
More pics after we had played for a while! LOL
Ohhh, the aftermath......
This is Tonya having a great time with Monique's little girls! They are THE CUTEST LITTLE GIRLS!!!!
Someone snapped a pic of me TRYING to create! LOL
And here is Monique...working on her plate!
Here is Brittany and Gretchen. They are THE SWEETEST!! Soooooo, very nice!!!!!
More WONDERFUL product...I bought Funcutation and petal pushers...LOVE THEM! But I love TT stamps!!!
LOOK AT ALL THIS PRODUCT THAT MONIQUE SUPPLIED. I tell you, we were pretty much overwhelmed when we walked into our ROOM! LOL
MORE PRODUCT...I tell you there was a TON of it!
Here is some of the stuff we had to alter. Most of it is up in the store already.....so go by there and check it out!
This is a shelf of all the stuff we altered. All of it was BEAUTIFUL. I still HATE the stuff I made! LOL...especially the HAPPY VASE! LOL...glad it made YOU happy Virginia! LOL
This is my HAPPY vase! LOL.....NO COMMENT! I hate it! LOL
This is a little altered thing I did using the new Daisy D's and a HS flower....LOVE the new Daisy's D's! ITS BEAUTIFUL!!!
Here is my"TEA CUP" that I made using a plate and a bowl.....
Here is a LO I completed of AJ...I took this pic the other day with my NEW camera! LOL
I really like the way this LO turned out. I was SO stuck on it, then it just kinda came together. Gotta love the new KI soup!
Here is another one using the new WI...this stuff is BEAUTIFUL!
This is after we had played for a little while! LOL
Birthday card for a boy....LOVE those letters! I bought the black ones today. I STILL need them in raw, and white in case anyone wants to send me some! LOL
More pics after we had played for a while! LOL
Ohhh, the aftermath......
This is Tonya having a great time with Monique's little girls! They are THE CUTEST LITTLE GIRLS!!!!
Someone snapped a pic of me TRYING to create! LOL
And here is Monique...working on her plate!
Here is Brittany and Gretchen. They are THE SWEETEST!! Soooooo, very nice!!!!!

13 Comments:
Okay, Adrienne, I just need to send you some money so that you can shop for me!!!! LOL!!! I love all of the Heidi Swapp stuff and the TT stamps. Looks like you guys had a fabulous time!!! Your creations are so cute and I love the LOs!!!!
wow! Those are so cool stuff you've bought. Love the layouts you posted. They are so beautiful.
Michelle
It looks like Scrapper's Heaven!!:)
WOW!! looks like you had a blast!!
smiles~jill
Oh my word I would have died and gone to heaven there!! What a GREAT get together!! I LOVELOVELOVE all the things you had to alter with!!! Love your layouts!
ok, umm... i want some of that product!! wowsa!!
WOW...ummmmm I wanna go!!! LOL looks like you ladies had a GREAT time, so much to touch, feel and play with....and your mojo was running wild I love your LO's!!!! BTW I just love that new TT "Functuation"!!
AMAZING STUFF! WOWOWOWOW! Sigh... too much! :) LOL
Oh, mercy!! Can I have some of your leftovers?! Talk about product overkill!!!
I'm so glad you posted these pics! Geez louise- I STILL cannot believe how much stuff Monique had for us to play with!
OMG! I need to go shopping and pick up a tableful of product, LOL! It looks like heaven on earth!
WOW!! Monique really did go crazy with all that new product! oooh, I can't wait to get some of that yummy stuff! Yummy Layouts too, girl!!
WOW! It looks like you had a blast. All those products. I would go nuts!!! I love your tea cup! Awesome! I've got to let you do some shopping for me sometime. Your layouts are beautiful, as always!
Post a Comment
<< Home