3/13/2006

Fun, Fun, Fun!

**OH CRAP** HOF CALLS MAY START TODAY! Im seriously glad I entered! I want a call but if not, Im cool! Im a winner because I tried! Back to your regularly scheduled blog....... We had a GREAT time yesterday at my parents. You would think that we live 400 miles apart, but my mom actually lives 8 minutes from me. Now despite that VERY short distance, I do NOT go over there every day! LOL....I like my own house quite nicely. She will often tell me that I have a 45 minute time limit! Its SOOOOOO funny because my mom has a house cat (Peanut)and if Im around Peanut more than 45 minutes....I start to itch...my eyes start to seriously swell shut. Now I am NOT allergic to cats, Ive lived with and around cats all my life....guess that's why I can ONLY stay 45 minutes. Today was different. We were over there SOOOOOOOO long. We were outside the whole time. I didn't even go up the stairs in the house, which now I regret I didn't because my brother was home and he brought Zanete's wedding band so my mom could keep it. I heard it was ICED OUT!!! WOOO HOOO! Can't wait to see that one! Anyhoo......my mom actually called us over there so Aj could see the bulldozer thingy. They are adding another driveway to a garage that my dad will have on the other side of the house....but when AJ got there and saw.... 1. It was NOT raining 2. He realized that it was NOT cold 3. He saw my dad was home.... It was OVER......He wanted my dad to pull out the 4 wheeler! For those of you that don't know....in 2003 my dad was in a TERRIBLE motorcycle accident. He was on his way home from work, some dummy wasn't paying attention, hit a car that hit another car, that car hit my dad, threw him off his bike, and ran over him. His pelvic bone was crushed, and he broke both legs. He was non weight bearing for....ummmm, about 8 months....Needless to say, its really a miracle that he is still with us. Other things happened, but that is the short version. That being said....dad pulled out his "toy" and took Aj, and the girls around their yard.....then Tony jumped on, then "I" got on. This is my first time on a 4wheeler in YEARS!!! Enjoy! This is my dad and AJ! Aj was having a BALL! Aj is helping my dad put air in the tire... I LOVE the look on Aj's face! And look at Kayla! LOL...it looks like Jaelyn (who is behind her) is choking her! This is my GOOFY brother Corey! This is what we ORIGINALLY went over there to see....the bulldozer....LOL Aj and my dad going through the water.....Aj told my dad to go faster! LOL LOVE the look on Aj's face! This is my brother Corey's dog..Emmy..... This is Georgia! She is HUGE, and not even 2 yrs old yet. She is such a good dog. She LOVES to chase the kids!!!! That's Tony walking down the driveway to my parents house....Don't know why I took this pic! LOL Jaelyn looks like she is going to pull my dad's shirt off! I love this shot of Tony and the kids! I think Georgia was chasing them! LOL So my mom took this pic of me and TOny BEFORE we pulled off...she said she didn't know if she could work my camera....umm, mom YOU have a Rebel...SAME thing! LOL I just like the green grass in this one! LOL....I took over 100 pics! We will end the show with me and my love! It looks like I was just hauling it, but seriously I was ONLY going 6mph!

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What great pix! GOOD LUCK with HOF today! :)

7:24 AM  
Blogger Trina said...

WOW you had a great weekend! Always a plus when you can get some good pics too (that's the scrapper in me)! You have lots of scrappin opportunities, with these great shots!

7:47 AM  
Blogger crazydarla said...

SO FUN! How neat that your folks are so close by AND have such fun toys for you all! What awesome property they have too! COOLNESS! The kids will remember these times for the rest of their lives! Lucky you!!

Good luck with HOF!!! I did not enter but know a few who did! GO GO GO Adrienne! :O)

8:25 AM  
Blogger ClassC Scrapper said...

Looks like you guys really had fun!!! Good Luck with the HOF and you are right, you're still a winner!!!!

8:34 AM  
Blogger Carrie Anne said...

Those photos are great! That one of the dog running is too cute!

8:58 AM  
Blogger corinne5 said...

Super great shots we need to see them on a lo! so get your butt in your new scraproom tee hee!

corinne5xxx

9:08 AM  
Blogger Toya said...

I can tell you had fun. those are some awesome pics.

10:24 AM  
Blogger rev said...

Wow, awesome pics! And so lucky for you to still have your dad around after such a horrible accident. Good luck with HOF, you SHOULD be on it!
Grz
Revlie

2:22 PM  
Blogger CathyVal said...

Your pictures turned out great and it looks like everyone had a good time! Can't wait to see some pages scrapped with them!

2:32 PM  
Blogger Muriel said...

looks like you had lots of fun...I had forgotten what land around a house looked like...and that houses don't have to be built on top of each other...

3:36 PM  
Blogger Lynda J P said...

i'm keeping every possible crossable body part crossed u get that HOF call
great pics, what an awesome driveway....glad to see u guys just gettin' lose and having a good time

3:46 PM  
Blogger Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

It looks like you guys had a blast! Looks like so much fun. I wish I had been there. Your parents have a beautiful home. Your Dad is so blessed to have survived such a terrible accident. Your pics are awesome as usual! I know you made the HOF. I am predicting that you did. I'm speaking it into existence for you. The dogs are so cute.

4:51 PM  
Blogger Dawn Bibbs said...

OMG! It looks like you guys had a blast. What a day! I bet you were looking forward to going to work today so you could get some rest :-). Great post!

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home