Pictures from this weekend
My banner is gone....I forgot to upload more pics.....ok...guess that means it was time to change it! LOL Gotta find a blogworthy pic......
Anyway, here are some of my favorite shots from this weekend. I could NOT post them all, I took a GAZALLION PICS! The JOY of digital!
Feedback is welcome!
Only the IDIOT that I call my brother, my twin, ya know, we have the SAME parents, Im glad I turned out ok! LOL...would pose like he's on the jail yard! HA!
I think this is the one that will be in the paper! IM SO excited!
Isn't Zanete beautiful!!!??!?!? I will be SO glad when this wedding is over! ROFLOL!
Im going to have to post the baby pics in another post.....tee hee, blogger does NOT like me today.....
Only the IDIOT that I call my brother, my twin, ya know, we have the SAME parents, Im glad I turned out ok! LOL...would pose like he's on the jail yard! HA!
I think this is the one that will be in the paper! IM SO excited!
Isn't Zanete beautiful!!!??!?!? I will be SO glad when this wedding is over! ROFLOL!
Im going to have to post the baby pics in another post.....tee hee, blogger does NOT like me today.....

2 Comments:
Another job well done. What are you talking about??? Your banner isn't gone. Well, at least I can see it!
Great pics Adrienne! What do you mean your banner is gone? It's right there.
Post a Comment
<< Home