THEY ARE NOT CUBBY HOLES! LOL
Ok...my legs are REALLY worn out from all the trips up and down the stairs!! But Im SOOO loving it!!!
It literally took me ALL day to get things organized. I STILL have to do my small embellishments and organize my workspace. But its REALLY looking good. I won't post anymore pictures until the GREAT REVEAL. Im STILL waiting on my lamps from IKEA. I have NO idea when they will get here, but I do have SOME lighting until then.
The photo shoots went WONDERFUL!!!!!!!! Ive been trying to upload the pics, but I may have to do it in a seperate blog entry. Until then enjoy what I have done to my room!
My hunk of a husband putting together my "storage cubes" He kept telling the kids they were CUBBY HOLES! NOT! LOL...they are STORAGE CUBES!
Pic of the cubes all assembled! LOL
My bookshelf completed. The baskets are now lined with white fabric, and tied with black polka dot ribbon.
This is my mess downstairs, AFTER I moved my tables....goodness WHAT was I thinking?
View of my junk all over the floor. I was standing on the stairs, this is what my husband saw when he got home....tee heeeee
More pics of my JUNK......
LOOK AT THIS MESS!!! LOL
At this point I as still bringing myvertical files upstairs......
This is my paper in sections....note the clean spot? That is where I was sitting! Tee heee
Yet more pics of my piles of paper........
This is a stack of WHY IN THE HECK DID I BUY THIS PAPER!!! My kids got ALL this stuff, and as true scrappers, could not WAIT to use thier new things! LOL
Pic of the cubes all assembled! LOL
My bookshelf completed. The baskets are now lined with white fabric, and tied with black polka dot ribbon.
This is my mess downstairs, AFTER I moved my tables....goodness WHAT was I thinking?
View of my junk all over the floor. I was standing on the stairs, this is what my husband saw when he got home....tee heeeee
More pics of my JUNK......
LOOK AT THIS MESS!!! LOL
At this point I as still bringing myvertical files upstairs......
This is my paper in sections....note the clean spot? That is where I was sitting! Tee heee
Yet more pics of my piles of paper........
This is a stack of WHY IN THE HECK DID I BUY THIS PAPER!!! My kids got ALL this stuff, and as true scrappers, could not WAIT to use thier new things! LOL

10 Comments:
How fun!!! What a great way to weed out the outdated or as you said, "what was I thinking" paper.
CONGRATULATIONS on the NEW SPACE!!!
--Nik
Oh my GOODNESS!!! Look at all that STUFF!!! I've been spending money on paper for nothing. Alls I had to do was come to YOUR house! :-) You're doing a great job. I can't wait to see the finished product. The baskets are cute enough!!!
LOL... I have a stack of that "Why did I buy this" paper too... once you get that out of your main stash it's nice to see what you really like...
Can't wait to see what your space is like once it's all finished.
Wowzers you had a big day! Congrats on your new room! Your gonna love it when your done!
My gosh..your space is looking awesome!!! Can't wait to it completed!!
ooooohh - looks like a great transformation in the works! ENJOY!
Your space is coming together nicely PLUS you're getting a great workout in the process.....can't beat that!!
Hee Hee, look at all that stuff... That's more than a scrapbookstore in the Netherlands has, haha!! And your hubby is great, working for you that hard! I'll show some pics to mine... he will be doing my scraproom after our home is done (well, he thinks taking a shower is more important ;).
Grz
Revlie
This is so exciting for ALL of us! It looks like the room is coming along great! Keep us posted.
Wow, Everything seems to be coming together nicely!!!! You do have a lot of stuff!!!! I just showed my dh the small storage cubes on top and I have to have them!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home