One Bob Marley Cd....
Three broken nails, 20 trips up and down the stairs, my paper is organized. BY MFG! And I have a stack of Why In the WORLD did I buy this paper for my kids.....I have no CLUE why I bought it. Must've been on sale......off to tackle my rubber stamps!

3 Comments:
Yay!!! I'm cheering for you. Go, Adrienne, go Adrienne!!!!!!
don't u just love how a cd can just get you in the mood. i bought the paper cropper thingy @ costco and that's my next project. organize my paper..
can't not wait to see your new room....omg....inspiration
toodles
lynda
http://lyndajparedes.blogspot.com
Oh how I feel your agony LOL I just sat downt this week myself and sorted every single sheet of pp I had...by mftr as well! LOL Also, I discovered a whole whoopla of "why did I buy this" too! LOL I am loving having my pp like this though!!
Post a Comment
<< Home