Doin the HAPPY dance! Its FRIDAY!
While we are on the subject of scraprooms...I'm going to have to DELAY my grand unveiling. I don't know HOW I thought I was going to be able to get all this done by SATURDAY MARCH 4, 2006. Its not going to work. FIRST, Im still waiting on my lamps from IKEA. I have NO lighting in that room, so lighting is VERY important. I ordered four lamps. Two floor lamps and two desk lamps. Im getting a natural light desk lamp today (similiar to OTT). I also still have to get my 8ft table. I MIGHT get that today. My baskets have all been spray painted. I will put the liners in them today, and start putting the stuff in them. I will start and finish organizing my paper. This is the chore that I do NOT want to tackle! AT ALL! I also want to start putting my small embellishments into their proper places. I just placed a $50.00 order for MORE mini brads and a few other small things! LOL.....I do NOT want to run out of mini brads! I LOVE THEM!!!
So, all of that said, Im going to set my GRAND UNVEILING DATE TO: Saturday March 11,2006
So Monique posts on her blog SCRAP ETC That the new Chatterbox papers and some more HS stuff came in. WHY OH WHY.....This is the end result....
Now THIS has to be the MOST BEAUTIFUL ribbon I have seen in a VERY long time, and let me tell ya, I LOVE RIBBON!! I got this from Hancock Fabrics. I went to get material and a pattern...Came out with this extra stuff. They have a LOT of cool stuff in that store!! I plan on going back and REALLY taking my time in there. I was on my lunch so my time was VERY limited!
I have a LOT going on this weekend!! I have two photo shoots, one of a new little baby, and an engagement shoot. I'm SO excited!!! I have two birthday parties, Jaelyn has to get her hair done, I HAVE To shampoo Kayla's hair, Aj needs a haircut, I need to do laundry, grocery shop, finish my stuff for THE RED LILY , and get ready for Monday! LOL...can I please have an extra day? Ok....toodles!

9 Comments:
now that is a busy weekend! can;t wait to see your scraproom!
corinne5xxx
wow, amazing! I hope you get some sleep during the weekend.
Aren't the chatterbox papers just yummy? I want them so bad but I have to watch my spending, so I am only virtual shopping. I keep adding things to my basket and wish lists. Keep hope alive.
Cheeze WHIZ!!! We have to wait another WHOLE week to see the room? Ok, ok...I'll wait :-).
Hi Adrienne, thanks for stopping by my blog today!! I've seen you around 2 Peas so I knew who you were right away. Your blog is great & I can't wait for the unveiling!!!
Did you forget that the weekend is supposed to be for recovery from the WEEK??? Not exhaustion!!!
But it sounds like you will be enjoying the majority of it.
Try to sleep in there sometime, and don;t forget church(very important for renewal)
Awesome shoes!! Can't wait to see the room!!
Have an awesome weekend!!
I can't wait to see your scraproom, so I'll wait another week to see it if I have to! LOL! The new Chatterbox papers look yummy. I'm so jealous, I want some! You have a very busy weekend ahead! I'm tired just reading what you have to do this weekend. I'll be at work! Have a safe, wonderful, and blessed weekend!
Totally hear you about the Chatterbox papers!! Good luck with your busy weekend!
Post a Comment
<< Home