3/06/2006
About Me
- Name: Adrienne
- Location: Birmingham, Alabama , Alabama
www.adriennesessentials.com www.stitched9.com
Previous Posts
- Pictures from this weekend
- THEY ARE NOT CUBBY HOLES! LOL
- One Bob Marley Cd....
- My Word
- WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Doin the HAPPY dance! Its FRIDAY!
- I bid you farewell with a LO....
- If this isn't a sign...I don't know what is....
- I WILL STAY STRONG
- LO for the night.......
WHERE TO FIND ME
VIEW MY GALLERY HERE: 2peas
SCRAP ETC INSPIRATION TEAM
THE RED LILY-DESIGN TEAM
Email me!
Really Cool Sites
I Love Photography
Someone Keeps Stealing My Letters
Art Pad THE CLICK
Canon Digital Photography
Add more
Favorite Sites
CreatingKeepsakes
2Peas
African American Scrappers
Crazy Scraps
Shop Remember When
Scrap-Source
ScrapSubmit
Scrappin Deals
Stamp Attic
A Cherry On Top
Scrapping With Style
Good To The Last Crop
Scrap Gal
A Peek Into Yesterday
Scrappers-Paradisee
Gone Scrappin
Add more
Add more
Add more
Add more
Add more











9 Comments:
What a beautiful baby. You did a great job.
What precious photos!
That baby is so beautiful! Your pics turned out wonderful!
Oh, Adrienne, that baby is absolutely ADORABLE!!!! I just want to sug and kiss and those cute little cheeks!!!!! Great Pics!!!!
such a beautiful brown baby!!!
She's so pretty! You really did a great job capturing this precious girl!
What a little love! Beautiful.
lovely pictures!!!!
WOW...what a beautiful baby! Your photos are gorgeous! I hope you scrap them. Would love to see what you come up with :)
Post a Comment
<< Home